For those who care about polletics..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeah it seems like the ppl kinda still support taliban...

edited it a little:D

yeah that's just the problem... for example if you neigbor offers to hide ya from evil talibans the next thing you might now is a barrel on your neck

Nuking is a nice idea except that the stupid ppl who watch TV don't get it..."...oh my gawd they are killing poor innocent afghan civilians..."

If we did a little test and had two persons to rob you at an unknown time, one being colored and one white you'd sure shout a racistic comment to the colored one and you sure wouldn't shout "you fuckin white guy" at the white dood...

Thats just the point, i wouldnt.Hes an asshole regardless of race and collour.

There just seems to be more shitheads in afghanistan than in your average country...is that racistic opinion?
Heres more of the same shit.This is 1 of the most common ignorant racist slurs.The thing is u notice them more easly then white assholes because they are diffrent.

Sure u can make jokes about most htings, but u haveto be very carefull of how u say it.

I wont go into the perticulars of the afghan conflict atm becauze this would take more time than ive got now.It would also make for 1 bigass post.

u two should do some thinking realy, and if u still feel the same way u should be very carefull where u voice your opineons..

Your defenition on racism is faulty.

so fookin what... im not quite serious here...;)
anyway, this is a good way to spam it seems

And about noticing assholes...I haven't noticed norwegian assholes not because they're white but because they haven't done any terrorist strikes(unless spamming can be described a terrorism)
Then, you do have gupsys in Norway don't you? Can you honestly say you don't feel at all unease when you see old gupsy woman with her big skirt or what can you call it shopping?
Like you know that no white man(not even amis natsi explain :P)
would rob a lonely old gramma who's all savings are under a coushin or something like that.
It's not racism it's...experience

Sorry, Norwegians HAVE done terrorism :rofl:
norsk.jpg

Can you honestly say you don't feel at all unease when you see old gupsy woman with her big skirt or what can you call it shopping?

*sigh*U kids realy dont get it do u.

Ur comments are racist wethere u think so or not.Time to decide kids, which are u? racist or hypocrit?

Gotta tell ya old man, don't really like the options you're givin.
Actaully I think you're a racist yourself when it comes to opinions ;)
And I still think my opinions are caused by experience, then again I guess you can call it racism anyhayz.
Depends on how filled with shite u are. I, for one thing, don't have anything against a person I haven't "seen in action" or so, but sadly, I've seen gypsies a lot and believe me, their 9 outta 10 all the same. No matter how hyppocratic you are you just can't deny that. For instance, here in Kauhajoki I believe where are prolly more gypsies than anywhere else in finland there's only ONE "very dark-haired man" who does honest work for living.
But there aren't much black ppl in here so I don't have anything against them. That's because I don't have prejudices, only opinions I've learned in my still short life.
If, after that, you still wanna call it racism I can't do anything about it. Then maybe it really is racism, at least by the norms you've learned to follow.

Originally posted by -RD-
And I still think my opinions are caused by experience, then again I guess you can call it racism anyhayz.

I can hardly believe that you have ANY experience regarding the situation in Afghanistan... You only know (and so willingly believe) everything the biased media tells you...

but sadly, I've seen gypsies a lot and believe me, their 9 outta 10 all the same. No matter how hyppocratic you are you just can't deny that.

It's a sign of great ignorance and idiocy to draw general conclusions about gypsies or black ppl. just because you made a few experiences with any of them. No matter how hypocratic *you* are, you can't deny that. But then again.. Maybe you can.

That's because I don't have prejudices, only opinions I've learned in my still short life.

Go and learn some more before posting again, plz kids...

I think it's quite easy for you to put off all responsibility for the things you said by just claiming it to be humor... :(
I hope you'll grow up... *someday*

Anyway.. have a nice day

I was illustrating a point, ofcourse there is a third option.But thats the 1 u have to make yourself.I was trying to guid u if i may be so presumptius.
Actaully I think you're a racist yourself when it comes to opinions

hehe,funny.I biased in the way that i cant stand racism in any form.

This is exactly y what i say becomes duble important, and y its even more imporatant that u try and c above the populistic crap u prolly live and hear everyday.Y its important that u think, hey some of them may be rotten some of the time, but not every1 all of the time. Because that is what u r doing, generalizing every 1 on the basis of a few.

U prolly dont remember a poor confused gamer nicked Assault Master.He was a very young kid from a little town in germany afaik.Who had many of your views aswell.