For Sale.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yep, I think Timo has it. That's a FC bunch of llamas

I shall keep the bids open till at least the end of the month if you think you can out bid Timo.

FFS >DaRk< don't need a Ha Ha Ha key, the have -Starlight- to make them laugh.....

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
For Sale. One Ha Ha Ha.

I lost my Ha Ha Ha button and was lent one by bl@de (although I think it was orginally Sneaky's...). Since then I have found my much loved original (it was on my extra mouse button all the time... silly me).

I was going to hold on to it as a spare, but have no where to keep it, so I have decided to put it up for auction. I was going to put it up on eBay but it may have fallen into the hands of a collector who wouldn't know what to do with it. So It's up for auction here. Proceeds to the *=)IAS(=* team tactics fund. We really need those tactics so please be generous.

Who'll start the bid?
I want it.
So this is my offer.
u get for 2 nights only.
Ahip.005b.jpg

lingerie01.jpg

Sorry Zombie, not even close. I have had Mrs Arse for 11 years, and she is more than enough for me, she beats those two (but hmmmmm a foursome...... hhmmm, oooohhhh aaarhhhhh
spankmonkey.gif
.....better not...)

Timo still has it.