For Sale.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hugh(_I_)Jarse

If the van's rockin', don't bother knockin'
Jan 17, 2002
Ramblin' Man
For Sale. One Ha Ha Ha.

I lost my Ha Ha Ha button and was lent one by bl@de (although I think it was orginally Sneaky's...). Since then I have found my much loved original (it was on my extra mouse button all the time... silly me).

I was going to hold on to it as a spare, but have no where to keep it, so I have decided to put it up for auction. I was going to put it up on eBay but it may have fallen into the hands of a collector who wouldn't know what to do with it. So It's up for auction here. Proceeds to the *=)IAS(=* team tactics fund. We really need those tactics so please be generous.

Who'll start the bid?

That's better but I've got plenty of :wanker:'s and an endless supply of
spankmonkey.gif
on expenses.

So, any advance??

That's much better, but still no where near the reserve. Anyone got any sheep??
Come on, we really need those tactics now.
Any advance?

Laughing my (_|_) off!! :rofl:

btw: if we could get a few bottles of fine whiskey w that, the tactics should be done in no-time :deal: ;)

Last edited:
Protocol has it so far. I'm a programmer FS, what would I do with $][\][££'s bid??? (I know this if for IAS tactics fund, but I expect to get something out of it....)
Any advance?