fo wit ur unfair badrep voting fs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Largo

]>BO<[
Aug 19, 2003
again some coward(s) badrepped me. for the starting post in one of the rc server threads, and for the point system thread.
what kind of reason is "no need to change it"? as pointless as "i disagree".
and lets see "gripe bitch moan", yeah right sure thats what is was, whatever, fs.

Its fucking bullshit. I didnt have many reppoints before (25 or something, highest ever btw) and only had 2 negative votes and only one of them actually left a name tho it could have been anyone. Though i dont want to repwhore, i at least care that it stays green. Now its down to 20, courtesy of some bastards and when they finish reading this, taking offense, it could well be minus whoknowswhat.
Lets summarize: a small amount of ppl occasionally appreciate useful contributions to technical threads - well who would object. most ppl dont care about that or the boring stuff. but whoa, make threads/posts about the league and stuff some ppl have a opinion about... wanted to make me angry, well u know what? it worked!

while im at it and pissing ppl off, and already having already pissed ppl of, re the votes, may as well rant against the anonymity of the voting system. If u want to keep it as a incentive to become a donor, go out and say so fs, i cant be on the grounds that its putting any significant load on the server or connection. The way it is now anyone can leave someone elses name in the comment, which is pretty much allowing "free hatespeech" against the large majority who are not shown the voter. Cant see the flaw in that? then i'll point it out: sowing hate and baiting for retaliation.
So u say that not having any name at all to revengevote on, cures that prob? noway jose, anger doesnt work like that. Oh, deary me, maybe i pissed someone off by pointing out the if not obvious then at least easy to see. This kindergarten of a system is bad enough even if it did show voters.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

insert "search function" for google :P

if you use it you will find that if someone bad-repped you and it was not justified, you can talk to the admins and they can remove it.

by the way, i agree that the system is bullshit, but that's how it is. there's alot of bullshit in these forums so you better learn to handle it :P

Attachments

• google.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 258
everybody who doesn't like me just because of these threads is bascially not able to read. but let's not get started on this... i just hope that's not the only reason for people disliking me, because there's better reasons :P

i have had top 3 most hilarious bad reps that i ever had, got bad rep for that, i post something like "no name @ rep = pussy" bad rep for that. everytime you say something like that and they think that yer moaning, but the truth is it aint true. largo i even think you will get bad rep for this thread, just not from me. if i give bad rep i say /sx @ end of the bad rep

people who bad rep you for no reason without putting their name have no life. just accept that, feel sorry for them and get over it. :P

Masterrr said:
seriously ... hes right.
he only made constructive posts and if you ask me largo should deserve to be one with the most rep points...
the rep point system has always been a joke - just have a look at mine rep .i only got my dots cause i give it to others and i get them back - pure repwhoring which misses his goal.

there are only a few lamers where this rep point system actually works (raichu & synapse for example)
and even though i know ill get loads of bad rep for this post - i dont care ill get em back anyway.
does pr you made me merc for KAN vs AoR under Micros nick? :)

Fatality said:
does pr you made me merc for KAN vs AoR under Micros nick? :)

made you? how much of an own personality have you got left? kind of your descision if you merc or not... idiot :Joystick:

how many red dots does it need for raichu not being able to post anymore? :P

Last edited:
Gen76 said:
Y do u ppl even care? Its just a html function signifying nothing ffs:lol:

Seriously lol :lol:

Its a line of green dots next to your post count, nothing more. I cannot stress enough the sheer and utter insignificant impact on my well being that bad rep mark would bring :lol:

Reactions: Necroscope and CeCe
Saytan said:
Seriously lol :lol:

Its a line of green dots next to your post count, nothing more. I cannot stress enough the sheer and utter insignificant impact on my well being that bad rep mark would bring :lol:

Dont lie Daniel!!

You came into the #ai room totally distraught and inconsolable after u got a bad rep point! :P

Reactions: Stylefish
that was my bad i forgot to not type my name on that bad rep;)
u Ai slags gonna play 2k4? *cough* [X] recruiting *cough*

Largo said:
again some coward(s) badrepped me. for the starting post in one of the rc server threads, and for the point system thread.
what kind of reason is "no need to change it"? as pointless as "i disagree".
and lets see "gripe bitch moan", yeah right sure thats what is was, whatever, fs.

Its fucking bullshit. I didnt have many reppoints before (25 or something, highest ever btw) and only had 2 negative votes and only one of them actually left a name tho it could have been anyone. Though i dont want to repwhore, i at least care that it stays green. Now its down to 20, courtesy of some bastards and when they finish reading this, taking offense, it could well be minus whoknowswhat.
Lets summarize: a small amount of ppl occasionally appreciate useful contributions to technical threads - well who would object. most ppl dont care about that or the boring stuff. but whoa, make threads/posts about the league and stuff some ppl have a opinion about... wanted to make me angry, well u know what? it worked!

while im at it and pissing ppl off, and already having already pissed ppl of, re the votes, may as well rant against the anonymity of the voting system. If u want to keep it as a incentive to become a donor, go out and say so fs, i cant be on the grounds that its putting any significant load on the server or connection. The way it is now anyone can leave someone elses name in the comment, which is pretty much allowing "free hatespeech" against the large majority who are not shown the voter. Cant see the flaw in that? then i'll point it out: sowing hate and baiting for retaliation.
So u say that not having any name at all to revengevote on, cures that prob? noway jose, anger doesnt work like that. Oh, deary me, maybe i pissed someone off by pointing out the if not obvious then at least easy to see. This kindergarten of a system is bad enough even if it did show voters.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

do rep points really matter that much,do u get money,beer r they a token u can use in pubs or at the cinema or do u get free fuel fs ,if reppoints is all u gotta worry about ur doing well :moon: :moon: :moon:

Gazzy said:
Dont lie Daniel!!

You came into the #ai room totally distraught and inconsolable after u got a bad rep point! :P

But Rookie called me a rude word!! My poor Virgin eyes :(

Reactions: Stylefish
sKull said:
do rep points really matter that much,do u get money,beer r they a token u can use in pubs or at the cinema or do u get free fuel fs ,if reppoints is all u gotta worry about ur doing well :moon: :moon: :moon:

Quoted for Truth.