Favourite film of 2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

on the flipside, my worst of this year:

1. Tears of the sun, probably the worst film ever conceived, i'd blocked out the trauma of seeing it till martz brought it up :[[ :lol:
2. Bad Bollox 2 was really bad
3. Pirates of teh zzzzzz bollox

pykenike said:
don't understand why zombie voted for underworld... only nice thing about it is Kate backinsale in a catsuit :o
She did look well hot in that catsuit :)
but that is the sort of film i love.
love most zombie/vampire/ghost films.
Only problem i found with Underworld it did not show a lot of the vamps :( would like to see a little bit more.

best film of 2004 now theres no LOTR will be
Deuce Bigalow: Electric Gigolo "ass lick scrotum"

lmao didnt know they were doing a sequel :rofl: cool

some good shit in 2k4: spidey, prisoner of azkaban, starsky and hutch, troy, garfield, alien vs predator.. new farrelly bros film looks funny too :)

hmm they are making "The Hobbit" i think :confused:
prolly will be the best movie in 2k4, tho only time will tell...

lotr
the pirates
dont really have a third best movie ;/
finding nemo, the italian job, bruce allmighty were all enjoyable movie's cant really decide. havent seen the samurai yet, but tears of the sun was a good movie but the end was soo wank

the matrix movie's were THE biggest turn down for me this year, what a bunch of bollox fs

jwer_NL said:
stunning performance by Johnny Depp alone makes this one worth watching

Couldn´t agree more!

I allways thought Johnny Depp was a bit dull but he really impressed me in this1.

mmm... Nicest movie of the year is Undead, which at a low budget and all the special effects is made on the directors home computer (a 600MHz Pentium III), The stage design is wonderful.
Pirates of the Caribbean was a good, movie one of the best movies this year, I have always liked pirates :P But this is the first GOOD pirate film. I still hope that they will make a movie of the pirate book 'Long John Silver'.
Anyway... a top list... just like iggy said, alot of crap was released, more crap then good movies.
Wonderful Days is the best cartoon/animated movie this year and House of 1000 Corpses had some eye candy (nice stage design etc etc etc...). That's it, don't have a top list. But a movie from asia would prolly have won :D