fatality

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion

Jul 26, 2002
Scotland
doctaluv why u using fatality, thats an online gamers name why u copy, maybe cos ur a cheat? and a loser

:ban:, Mughi closed the other thread for a reason. Take it to irc, msn, icq even forum pms but here is not the place.

Reactions: Paa`
least my life is a life and not one concearned with botting and fearing gay admins scared incase they ban u from ur lifeline

Wouldn't stand up as proof in court or even in front of me, too easy to fake. Image quality sucks big time too. Anyway, I'm getting out of this thread now before it gets nasty.

least i can get a ride, plenty of friends and not a 13 yr old ex botter with ginger hair and shags his fat mom

well utassault never got back to me for 6 months i wanted xion deleted hope this will do it admins ur shite

Fatality said:
xion probably has no friends irl :( hes a right lehew-zeher lül

And you say that, a guy who ban ppl from server without reason, who flame everyone on pubs for being a 'noob' a guy who has biggest lame attitude in whole UT community!
Aww thanks just needed put that:P

Reactions: Paa`
AnTi said:
And you say that, a guy who ban ppl from server without reason, who flame everyone on pubs for being a 'noob' a guy who has biggest lame attitude in whole UT community!
Aww thanks just needed put that:P
Np, thought u made a thread in _general_ saying u had a life and u was leaving internet .... well.... lül

Omg i was about raichu :p:

raichu 1 more question if may i ask are you retard?
Thanks for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.