Facts about Psy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
riotz said:
nothing against auriel but why are some ppl thanking him? you thank him for the so called effort he put in while he was prolly putting this lil scheme together.

he did a good job long time... he was absolutely reliable... avaible all the time... Ownage..

Ok.. he did a very bad mistake... but i dont want to judge about him.. because i dont know the Person Psy ..

Dont forget he spend more time in leauge then its RL... maybe thats the reason why he did what he did.. dunno...

Thanks again @ Psy for beeing and hopefully he came back as Player...

He lost all access/privileges ... and thats enough...

good job @admin Team.. really.. u save the leauge !!

Sauron said:
sad to hear and quite surprising.
u cant call him a psychopath tho mic. if you call soemone who crashes servers and a website a psychopath then u lack the proper word for people who wander around and kill innocent folks innit.
http://www.psychopath-research.com/whatis_psycho_1.html

edit:

Pete said:
Holy shit, wtf has Psy done! I think he actually has beaten me at being lame! :bawling:
Probably the first and only time I'll agree with you :P
Pete said:
Come on Supermic! Despite all the shit u'v had to take in the past, u can not call someone a psychopate because he did this. Its just a childish action, born out of anger, despair and being unrespected by a lot of people. This can't be compared with psychopathes, unless your view on this matter can be compared with killing innocent people.
Pete, you can follow the above link too.

edit 2:
foxy said:
Bit of a wank thing to do there Psy, but still it must have been ace fun ;)
I can only think of one word: Idiot

Last edited:
Sauron said:
if you call soemone who crashes servers and a website a psychopath then u lack the proper word for people who wander around and kill innocent folks innit.

Quote from Mic´s link:
"We often think of psychopaths as the disturbed criminals who capture headlines and crowd the nation's prisons. But not all psychopaths are killers. They are more likely to be men and women you know who move through life with supreme self-confidence -- but without a conscience."

----------------------------------------------------

Aye, wonder who lacks the proper word now Sauron :P

Ok then. I don't know if he is one or not. I dont know enough about psycopaths to give him that title. Maybe he is. Maybe that article proves he is one. For me its just a childish action - maybe i will revise my opinion when i finished my psycopath-study :p

Last edited:
Surprised indeed :\

I don't want to play devils advocate here since I don't really care if it was Psy or not, but I would like to point out a few things.

[22:37] [@]Relax> IP Spoofing is NOT possible

This is false. Of course, you need to have root access to the server itself or one of the routers in the trace from the server to the spoofed IP. Once you have it, nothing stops you from editing the route table and redirect connections to the spoofed IP to the loopback, gaining total control of the connection. That in the case that you just don't go and edit the logs by yourself :D, I don't know what kind of logging, or even what kind of shell access you got in the servers.
Is there someone with the knowledge to do this and the intention to fuck Psy out there? I don't know.

Also, the attacks are well prepared. Doing all that stuff and doing nothing to hide your IP is kinda strange. It's not hard to hide it if you are doing ftp/web/irc connections (I don't know how ut-webadmin works, maybe its https? ). Connecting from a Madrid's based university seems awkward to me, if he knew he had to hide his IP this time I'm pretty sure someone as smart as you say he is would have found better ways of doing it. Getting some kind of shell access in a University is not hard (not for the students, but for someone outside it, I can tell you).

Still, it's hard to belive that there is someone out there that would lose so much time to fuck him up, but well, at least you should have in mind that it's not impossible (improbable yes, but not impossible).

First of all didnt have time to read every post in here, but i'd like to mention my points here aswell.

I still dont understand, maybe cos i havent red everything of this post how certain is it that is was actually psy, maybe some gimp can tell that to me.

On the other hand, it is still amazing how much psy has done 4 this league in the past. I just want to mention 1 point here in that i was personally involved. He taught me how to broadcast UTV matches. Well maybe some of you think that this is simple, but believe it or not we spend at least 10 hours together till i was able to broadcast decently.

@ auriel, your basicly stealing what pete said about the judging.

@Pete, Psy should have known the responsibilities when he became an admin that when he done stupid things(UAS stuff), he woulda got hassle from it , ofcourse admins will get flamed from time to time, he got alot more from people because he generally acted like a dick and childish too.

my conclusion: because some people in this league weren't so nice to him(not that he was nice back), the rest had to suffer for his actions, yeah right.

Last edited:
MeetYourMaker said:
Sounds more like a provider problem than a server problem, what servers?

Servers 4 and 5

im on ntl, thur is on pipex, we both got kicked at exact same time in both matches, but no one else did and EVERYONE in the servers ping went nuts.

Don't matter now though i guess.

riotz said:
@ auriel, your basicly stealing what pete said about the judging.

@Pete, Psy should have known the responsibilities when he became an admin that when he done stupid things(UAS stuff), he woulda got hassle from it , ofcourse admins will get flamed from time to time, he got alot more from people because he generally acted like a dick and childish too.

conclusion: because some people in this league weren't so nice to him(not that he was nice back), the rest had to suffer for his actions, yeah right.
Your opninion isnt a conclusion Joe. Its just your opninion. Dont bring it like its the most logical conclusion people can draw. You're narrow sighted ffs!

Anyway, iv actually posted my 0,10$ instead of 0,02$, so im done haha :P
I love u joe :kiss:

/me buys some PolyFiller (tm) to fill the 20 foot deep chip on supermics shoulder.

Joko, I refuse to arrange (-8-) matches on 4 or 5 for the last couple of months coz of various routing problems I reckon my team were having, looks like its same ol problem :(

I known psy for quite some time now more as a player than a admin, and i never had any problems with the guy, he was always nice, always "if around" helping you out with your problems and always here for the league. From SpR side of things it was pretty annoying because our "clan leader" was always to busy with league stuff than his clan. So he basically put the league before his clan and thats not such a bad guy is it ? . . What he done if him is really surpising and then not again suprising, he went through alot of shit getting flamed alot by certain individuals and i my self would get certain hate for it but he kept that all in for so many months and just got in with being an admin for the league why stop and hack0rz the league?. The league must mean alot to psy if all the manpower he has put in over his time at admin and he wouldnt want to see that go to waste i think not, I just cant see why he would do such a thing. Back to players like TuT and Supermic X-b etc etc , i know you all have your hate towards psy fair enough we all got the hate sombody tho. . but dont get me wrong guys no offence but its kinda childish to come here now after it and say hah told u so ! hes this hes that he done this and that, we heard it all before and i doubt v.much he screwed fxn matchs ova, and as for supermic dont say u just had problem wit psy mainly even with dynz you give him a hard time 24.7 when he tryin to arrange matchs for you, you make it difficult !. Back to subject all in all sad to hear about this and sad to know our clan leader aint coming back, but it was a stupid mistake and we all make them at certain degrees and sumone said just put in the past, hes had his punishment as far as i can see getting admin and all those powers taken away, coz i know it meant alot to him so if he gonna come back as a player for the league who knows a 55ping psy would own newayz ;). But i wish him all the best in his life and safe travels and hopefully i see you around one day mate, thx for all your help for 3 years endless nights on jolt servers :p: you practically made me plyr i am now :cool: .

P.s. Pete you could never get as lame as me so get over it :p:

Lime said:
This is false. Of course, you need to have root access to the server itself or one of the routers in the trace from the server to the spoofed IP. Once you have it, nothing stops you from editing the route table and redirect connections to the spoofed IP to the loopback, gaining total control of the connection.

Also, the attacks are well prepared. Doing all that stuff and doing nothing to hide your IP is kinda strange.

Lime, Webadmin on Linux servers doesn't work properly, and uses an internal loopback as you describe. It's the fact that this is already in place in order to make webadmin work at all that makes it pretty much impossible to use IP Spoofing for this particular service.

The thing about not concealing his IP... well, Psy initially used Webadmin to perform his attacks, and it's my understanding that webadmin doesn't log connections or commands - It's no accident (imo) that this was the method he used.

What he didn't count on (or was simply too arrogant to even consider as possible) was the current admin team quickly modifying the code for webadmin so that it *DID* log - and the the only IP address it logged doing these attacks was Psy's static IP.

It's obvious that many people would not want to believe that Psy had done this - I would suggest that he didn't conceal his IP either because he simply didn't think he could be caught, or because he wanted to cuase even more division and argument, with those people who believed he didn't do it arguing with those who think he did.

I think it's a particularly good thing that rather than this happening, everyone has gotten behind the new admins. Let's hope this is a sign of good things to come.

edit: b0rked up my quote tags

TuT said:
Quote from Mic´s link:
"(...)They are more likely to be men and women you know who move through life with supreme self-confidence -- but without a conscience."
But that would mean all these uber1337 kids who own you at a computergame and play in a high division (I dont wanna mention any names, its obvious enough :p: ) are psychos alltogether? ... ehm..
oh wait, thats actually the case! :D :lol:

anyway, I acknowledge and agree on the fact that what Psy has done (as described in the first post in this thread) is seriously fucked up. But it really shows how sick some people here are to think they are entitled to judge over someone, speculate on how he lives and if he is a socially retarded person and how he spends his time, just because they talk to that person on the internet. Seriously, guys, who do you think you are? Its OK to be very pissed off about what hes done, but that doesnt give you the right to talk about him like you lot do, as if he is the subject of some psychological project class. How many of you actually know what theyre talking about rather than just reading some text on the net? I'd bet, next to none. Psy's still a human despite all the actions hes done - but that doesnt mean I forgive him for these, before any of you start again - and I think he deserves some sort of human dignity to be respected.

Last edited:
wohoo thread reopened :D

First of all: Pld Cratos, Basdo, Martz, Relax, Mym and all the others who helped to investigate this :].

Well it has to come to such an end, although i didn't know him very well.
But everytime a single man has to handle the main work (like Psy did over weeks) this man begins to think that it can't run without him. He starting to think that he is the importanst part in the queue.
But then after he had to realise that all runs smooth without his help, he is very disappointed. So i guess Psy manipulated the league, so he can save the whole community once more when he comes back.

Like some peeps b4 me already said: Let's forget this case and continue with our "UT" lifes without wasting too much time in looking at Psy's wrong actions.

Reactions: Hardcore and Paa`
Supermic! said:
Back to Psy:
I read the whole thread not logs though. All I can say is he knows exactly what he is doing, he's not stupid and he definetly hasn't got any memory problems. Psy is a very smart person. Psychopaths usually are.

you call someone a psychopath for playing with a few servers that computer games are played on?!

Sandstor][\/][ said:
I known psy for quite some time now more as a player than a admin, and i never had any problems with the guy, he was always nice, always "if around" helping you out with your problems and always here for the league. From SpR side of things it was pretty annoying because our "clan leader" was always to busy with league stuff than his clan. So he basically put the league before his clan and thats not such a bad guy is it ? . . What he done if him is really surpising and then not again suprising, he went through alot of shit getting flamed alot by certain individuals and i my self would get certain hate for it but he kept that all in for so many months and just got in with being an admin for the league why stop and hack0rz the league?. The league must mean alot to psy if all the manpower he has put in over his time at admin and he wouldnt want to see that go to waste i think not, I just cant see why he would do such a thing. Back to players like TuT and Supermic X-b etc etc , i know you all have your hate towards psy fair enough we all got the hate sombody tho. . but dont get me wrong guys no offence but its kinda childish to come here now after it and say hah told u so ! hes this hes that he done this and that, we heard it all before and i doubt v.much he screwed fxn matchs ova, and as for supermic dont say u just had problem wit psy mainly even with dynz you give him a hard time 24.7 when he tryin to arrange matchs for you, you make it difficult !. Back to subject all in all sad to hear about this and sad to know our clan leader aint coming back, but it was a stupid mistake and we all make them at certain degrees and sumone said just put in the past, hes had his punishment as far as i can see getting admin and all those powers taken away, coz i know it meant alot to him so if he gonna come back as a player for the league who knows a 55ping psy would own newayz ;). But i wish him all the best in his life and safe travels and hopefully i see you around one day mate, thx for all your help for 3 years endless nights on jolt servers :p: you practically made me plyr i am now :cool: .

P.s. Pete you could never get as lame as me so get over it :p:
I never said I told you so, neither did XB I think. And TuT has tried to warn this league about Psy even before he was admin.
And I said ]UAS[ had problems with SpR and mainly Psy because... I mainly had problems with Psy, doh! I don't get along that well with dynamic as you said, but when the supposed war arranger never is online to arrange matches, and that's his job isn't it? And I have to w8 for him for days I do get a little agitated. Wouldn't you be too? I don't really care much about warchild either... and I especially don't like you. You're lame and seemingly proud of it, you even call yourself lame. How come some people think it's cool to act lame is beyond me :nono:

It amazes me that so many people still don't understand that he actually did it. Martz has explained it 2-3 times already, Bas, Relax, doh etc has too. If you can't be arsed to read the thread or logs then don't say can somebody please explain what happened. Why explain it a 10th time when you clearly won't be reading it anyway?
If you still don't believe it then how much more facts do you need? It's as clear as daylight.

Btw I wonder how many is with you sandy at the welcoming party for psy...
Woohoo! Psy is back as player again, he only sabotaged the league and could infact have destroyed the whole league and forums. Thus (for the really dumb people) that's equal to there not being any league or forums left at all for anyone to use. But who cares??? Psy is back! Yesss!
Man! You have 55 ping now? oooo great! You're sure gonna own now! Welcome back Psy!

And foxy:
If you don't have anything better to say than Psy must have had a great time sabotaging the league then fo. This is by far the worst thing that has ever happend to this league afaik. And you think it's funny? And don't give me that "it was a joke"-shit again. It's so old and boring. And somethings you just don't joke about but maybe you haven't learned that yet.
As far as him being a psycho, after everything I've experianced and read/heard I believe he is a psycho. At the least he shows a lot of signs to being one.

Last edited:
supermirc everyone has there oponion on what they think of others i would prefer psy to come back as player, hes a nice guy to me and he always has been as i already stated its just ppl like u who probally corrupted him with ur bs and whining 24.7 and u hate me because im lame, tell me once were as in terms of lame i done anything to upset you? or uas for that fact lol, so you hate me because well . . ? n1 ;)

Reactions: auriel and Joko
Like you say sandy, ppl have there own opinions.

So why did u have to say about supermic?

isnt that his own opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.