Facts about Psy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[21:34] [@]Relax> no firewall? i v. much doubt ur that stupid mate..
[21:34] [~]Psy> it's common to half of spain anyway
[21:34] [~]Psy> well, I don't
[21:34] [~]Psy> everyone knows
[21:34] [~]Psy> no av either
[21:34] [@]Relax> lol..
[21:34] [@]Relax> that's convenient init..

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

[21:42] [~]Psy> = who got them
[21:42] <Timo_Maas> everyone
[21:42] [~]Psy> who has ftp to servers atm
[21:43] [~]Psy> everyone?
[21:43] [&][DFP]Cratos> all serveradmins
[21:43] [~]Psy> lolz
[21:43] [&][DFP]Cratos> me, polle, mym, weirdo
[21:43] <Timo_Maas> ye, one person doesn't control the lot anymore :P

no dictaorship :thumb: :p:

there´s so much i would like to Quote from posts above...and write a few other thinks
but i´m tiered now ..and 2 lazy :P

yer...psy did much 4 this league, but after reading the logs

i still say.. don´t give him any pass or admin power again
we don´t need any dictatorship again !!!

anyways..he said he would have no time 4 the league...

thx and pld 4 ur work new admin team :thumb: :)

im glad more people are starting to find out the real truth about psy

I had run ins with him well over two years ago
and his actions here surprise me NOT ONE BIT
he was a liar and a fraud and this is the exact thing that I would expect from him

but whats even more amazing is people like neph are still defending him:rolleyes:

he may have done good things on the surface but behind the scenes he was a completly different person

he even merced for the clan i used to lead NmW without my permission and without me knowing
he joined with the nick of a proper registered player so I had no reason to suspect it was someone else

he was an arrogant little so and so too:P

Reactions: Menace and Snuggs
But Slim you only go by the negative experience you had with him, so you're biased. I had only positive experience of him, so I'm biased too. The non-admins won't really know till they are shown total proof, which is what I'll wait for before I choose to believe he'd try to wreck the league he put so much work into.

EDIT: I've heard a few people use the word 'dictatorship' when talking about Psy's term as admin - wtf? How was it a dictatorship exactly? Because Psy was the most active admin?

Silence said:
im glad more people are starting to find out the real truth about psy

I had run ins with him well over two years ago
and his actions here surprise me NOT ONE BIT
he was a liar and a fraud and this is the exact thing that I would expect from him

but whats even more amazing is people like neph are still defending him:rolleyes:

he may have done good things on the surface but behind the scenes he was a completly different person

he even merced for the clan i used to lead NmW without my permission and without me knowing
he joined with the nick of a proper registered player so I had no reason to suspect it was someone else

he was an arrogant little so and so too:P

The way you attack him I almost feel blindly defending Psy - and Neph too.

Try starting a real flame flood. It only helps to know the truth :nono:

Reactions: Vince_Black
Wether he comes back, or not, he will never be admin again Useless.
No matter if he did it himself, or if he was hacked, he will still be 100% responsible for what happend. Even if we take the most possible "innocent" example, as him being hacked, he still did not seem to care any about security on his own computer.. No matter how convenient he sounds on IRC (which also leads me to believe that he was planing to come back as the "hero", or whatever else reason), he can not fight against the facts that all attacks were made from his own machine. And after we showed him the logs, from a Uni in the same city. Also the "sneakyness" used in the attacks would lead me to believe he wanted it to look like accidents, caused by something else. For an example, he could have deleted the whole league site, but instead he just uploaded old versions of the same files, moving them into the wrong folders, and editing small bits of them... Theres simply too many (co)incidents

Useless said:
EDIT: I've heard a few people use the word 'dictatorship' when talking about Psy's term as admin - wtf? How was it a dictatorship exactly? Because Psy was the most active admin?

cause everything had to go his way....always

and that´s bollox !!!

i asked him many times about a map vote
he said soon...soon...soon
and nothing happend

the new admin team was created...and whoops, we had a mapvote ---> a miracle

read the logs, u find a comment of him about asthenoAL
that shows he wouldn´t bring it into the league

but the map vote in forum showed that the clans want to have it !!!

that why i say it was a dictatorship

not only my opinion :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cratos
Silence said:
Do you know anything from behind the scenes? You were never a league admin or a forum mod, so I'd take it for granted: No you dont. You know how he talked to you in particular, but the rest of us dont. Thats not really "behind the scenes" is it ?
Truth is, "behind the scenes" he has done loads of good things, work, endless work, to keep this place running - until the turning point (which I described above). I have been behind the scenes, I have done my own fair bit of work behind the scenes myself so I know what we're talking about here. Fact remains, you dont.
Im not defending any of the bad actions he has done, I am defending the amount of work he has put into this league before he (apparently) started doing the bad stuff. Just because of your personal hatred against Psy (sad enough you among others here seem to capable of hating someone on the internet - if Im wrong here about you in particular, correct me I dont mind), you must not deny the work he has put into all this.
And thats all I try to uphold - the respect for the positive work he has done.

By name and nature it seems

Brief Psychotic Disorder
SYMPTOMS
Presence of one (or more) of the following symptoms:
(a) delusions
(b) hallucinations
(c) disorganized speech (e.g., frequent derailment or incoherence)
(d) grossly disorganized or catatonic behavior

@Psy you are Ill go and see a doctor but first you have to admit it to yourself

i think all those hours . pressures and stress took their toll and has made you ill

to the others b4 u give him 2 much grief think i could be right and he may not be responsable for his actions

if that is the case then i am saddened that uta has affected anyone in that way

and we should help him with his recuperation in anyway we can

the shared load by the admin should help this situation not happening again

so ill wish you a speedy recovery

@ the rest sure i am as pissed off as the rest of u but cut him some slack i may be right so please think b4 u type

Nephilim said:
Do you know anything from behind the scenes? You were never a league admin or a forum mod, so I'd take it for granted: No you dont. You know how he talked to you in particular, but the rest of us dont. Thats not really "behind the scenes" is it ?
Truth is, "behind the scenes" he has done loads of good things, work, endless work, to keep this place running - until the turning point (which I described above). I have been behind the scenes, I have done my own fair bit of work behind the scenes myself so I know what we're talking about here. Fact remains, you dont.
Im not defending any of the bad actions he has done, I am defending the amount of work he has put into this league before he (apparently) started doing the bad stuff. Just because of your personal hatred against Psy (sad enough you among others here seem to capable of hating someone on the internet - if Im wrong here about you in particular, correct me I dont mind), you must not deny the work he has put into all this.
And thats all I try to uphold - the respect for the positive work he has done.

yer he did much 4 the league...and we should all thank him 4 that

but

should we defend a "criminal" and :cuddle: him now
only cause he was a good guy in his "younger" live ???

we can forgive him......but that doesn´t "delete" the facts

TBH I think what's done is done, and no more discussion is really necessary on it. People got too much shit pent up in their past for my liking :P

who ever it did, commiters are always also victims.

:wave: psy

besides all the flame posts, i wanna thank you for all you showed / helped me in past, before you went away

.Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (13 members and 1 guests) - :wave: guest

Snuggs said:
yer he did much 4 the league...and we should all thank him 4 that
but
should we defend a "criminal" and :cuddle: him now
only cause he was a good guy in his "younger" live ???

we can forgive him......but that doesn´t "delete" the facts
You dont have to assume an extreme stance on a topic, you can thank him for what he has done for this league and you can , at the same time, dislike or "hate" him all you want for what he (apparently) has done against it. Which feeling is stronger is up to yourself really.

When i was viewing this thread there were 30 users. :P

Cratos said:
In this time he was the target of uncountable personal and leaguerelated attacks from uta members. Spending that much time in it and just getting flamed the more was (imho) what finally made him tired. Maybe something we all have to think about as there are several ppl feeling the increasing agression in this community

Exacly, some of uta members or should i say a lot of them cant respect someone`s work, they forgetting about that this league is FREE you dont pay for it, neither admins gets some money for that, they spend long hours to make you all happy! Those are fact, biggest respect in EVERY community goes to the admins!

Useless said:
I had only positive experience of him, so I'm biased too.

So do i mate, i have asked Psy about many things even some really stupid questions he was always ready to help.

Snuggs said:
cause everything had to go his way....always

and that´s bollox !!!

i asked him many times about a map vote
he said soon...soon...soon
and nothing happend

I think you dont understand something..
Psy for some time was the only admin here, Phoe wasnt (he tried) but wasnt as helpful as Psy was, he had too much thing to do, spending time at fixing updating servers/working on league assault/league stuff + map vote, its clear he couldnt handle everything, no.. none can..

Im very against what he have done.. and its still hard to believe, but like Miner said whats done is done..
Psy was good admin, was very helpful and had time for nearly everything but it was just too much for him, too much for 1 person i guess... and i think thats the main reason of this whats happened.
That should be warning for other admins as well, dont try doing everything on your own, always should be someone who can help..

By myself i already experienced being an admin, its not very nice feeling, im still 2v2 league admin which started again, and im already having probs with it.

Last edited:
AnTi said:
Psy was good admin, was very helpful and had time for nearly everything but it was just too much for him, too much for 1 person i guess... and i think thats the main reason of this whats happened.
That should be warning for other admins as well, dont try doing everything on your own, always should be someone who can help..

Sorry thats crap m8, if it was too much for him, he quits it, simple as that. There was no need to try and bring down the league that has been running nearly 5 years, he is not ill as some people are suggesting, he planned and calculated it, he knew exactly what he was trying to do, why else would he try to disguise his actions making it look like a system error, crashing the servers on bridge only etc... (planning and calculating is what psy does best!)

Theres obviously no denying he did alot of work while he was here, but having said that he surly has been the biggest threat to the UTA league in its long 5 year history - i must admit i know fuck all about other attacks on the leagues system, but what i do know is that the setup system is fucked and its never been fucked up like this........

Also there was another time when he went away and the servers went crazy, he came back and they were fine all of a sudden.
/me wonders if he did the same back then.

And finally while i got a chance, i must thank some people that i never thanked before and they deserve it, Crazy Squirrel, Martz and Doh. Good Job guys keep it up.

@ new admin team :thumb:

X-Bomb said:
Sorry thats crap m8, if it was too much for him, he quits it, simple as that.

Yeah simple...
As someone mentioned here before league would die if not psy.
So if he would quit..
I dont know much about damage he done on the league system, and dont know about kinda same servers probs in the past.. im not excusing him, im against him now, but fact is he did a good job for the league in the past :] just wanted say my pov thats all..

blah my post got del while it was meant sarcastic :P

anywayz yall should just let it go

if psy did it too bad current admin team has done a great job keeping the league running

if he didnt do it yall might think psy wasnt the best admin out there to some of you to but also in eyes of other he did a good job

All i care is now is that psy has done alot in the past and we have a new team running the show now.

Miner said:
But then again, looks like we can never get any decent admins around here.....
For crying out loud Miner.
CS, Phear, Neph, Bas, Phoe (was good the whole 10 minutes he was here), AJ et al will all make a great addition to the team.
And me :p:
What exactly is the problem with every previous and current admin (answers on a postcard, dont clog this thread, or better yet PM me please, curious minds would like to know)

McNeill said:
But as its already here i have 2 questions;

1. Why would psy, over a year of admining, doing ALOT of work. Then suddenly decide to fuck up the servers and everything else only to then come and say his life should be returning to normal and return to his 'duties'? This to be doesnt make sense, only a lunatic would do that.

2. I knew psy quite well, at least i thought, he broke off contact with me and alot of us. When we spoke alot, even planning on meeting up during the holidays. He mentioned how he thought the league would die without all the work he would do. The only motive i could see of him doing this intentionally is that, he saw that the new admins are doing a GOOD job. So he decided to spice things up a bit.

Either way, im glad the admins are doing something regarding the security but perhaps this shouldnt have been made as publically aware as it has been. As humph pointed out some people are going to enjoy this thread for the fun of flames and conspiracy theories that are gonna come up, rather than the more important issue of security to the league.
A email (which had been done by admin team) to clan server owners and to clan league representatives might have been a more secure approach.

But anyway keep up the good work,

Mc
Obviously, just my 0.02$ and guesses here :

1. I think you answered your own question there. Or, as was suggested in the logs, he came back to see if he could get the passwords to keep going with it - as far as he was concerned it was untraceable and nobody would know it was him.

2. And I guess you are answering your own question again there Mc.

Psy had access to virtually every league, clan and public server in this community, if it wasnt made properly public like this he could easily have continued to crash servers in his spare time, if people continued to trust him he could easily have screwed us all over until he got bored with it. Tell only the clan reps and server owners and the rumour mill starts then and there, and then the ADMIN COVERUP outcry. This is by far the most clean and direct approach. Out in the open and everyone is aware of the facts, not trying to piece them together through what was heard second or third hand.

Miner said:
To be honest, in all of Psys failings, I find it hard to believe that he would do that, EVEN after reading the logs.

And why the fuck the 'cover up' by the current admins?
If Psy was aware that the admins were locking everything down he may have stopped, which is a good outcome, but whats to prevent him doing it again at a later date. If he was aware that his IP was being logged, he may have tried more elaborate methods to try and prevent being caught. It was kept quiet simply to gather info and while the systems were being protected, no longer.

Rel@x said:
It's always possible there was a mistake along the way, however the chances of that are very very very small this time. There's a few more things which arent showing in the logs which have been cut out as well. (i hope i'm not talking away too much)To be more specific the command used to crash the servers isnt a very common command. Afaik it's quite "rare". It happened to be a command he and polle found out a while ago and both knew it would crash the server. Psy however said he didnt know it and simply forgot when asked about. No offense, but psy's memory aint that bad.. especially when it comes to this lol.

You might think, he aint that stupid to use his own connection etc, but do remember he used webadmin to "attack" . webadmin is not logged and i guess he did not expect admins to change the webadmin code just to show some more logging on who logged in and from what ip.

Just my 2 cents :)

Psy never forgets anything, he keeps logs of every conversation and can dig out the appropriate logs faster than I can even find where I keep mine. He wouldnt have forgotten that.

Useless said:
I find it all a bit hard to believe. I don't think that's Psy, but then I don't know him very well :confused: All I know is I hope he didn't do any of this and that he comes back. UTA needs him I think.

UTA really doesnt, Useless. Since Psy left, the only real problems that I have seen have been the repeated server crashes and kicks. FDC have only had 1 war in the past 3 months on a league server that didnt need restarted half a dozen times during it, or 3-4 of FDC have been kicked during maps. Something I had openly blamed LeagueAS136 for, and I take it all back here and now. Take away the need for the admins to fix the servers after they have been deliberately screwed and the load suddenly becomes a lot easier to cope with. We really dont need someone who is going out of their way to break the league.

I have one more thing to add. In light of this, XBomb, I have to grudgingly admit that in the repeated conversation we had in the past - You may have been right after all.

Reactions: Cratos
Status
Not open for further replies.