European Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

2 teams so more people gets to play ?
England and Holland got helluva lots of players, so lots of people wont get to play even if theres 2 teams :x
maybe they should have 3 teams each or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or..... :mosher:

a total of 12 country's must be do able
holland
germany
finland
england
scotland
belgium
france
denmark
sweden
norway
(wales)

well 11 then :)

lol sprangcappele might form a team though :lol:

Max of two teams sounds about right to me, and yeah all those countries should be able to get teams together...

Shame we cant advertise it better to catch every ones attention, not everyone reads forums that much. Maybe if we speak to Phear very nicely he might put a 'sign-up' button on the front of UTAS page... :angel:

I say old chap, one will have to play for queen and country!! Rule Brittania!! and Tally Ho!!! I say old boy? One will have to play for Queen and Country, What!! We will fight them on the beaches!!! Tally ho !!! Rule Brittania!!

"Long Live All, Who Respect The Art Of Origami, The Art and discipline Of Constructing A Lantern Burner Whilst In Godlike Mode.

"The Race Is Not For The Swift,
Nor The Battle For The Strong
But For Those Who Can Endure For Ever"

{R-C} GhostDog

:pimp: :pimp:

Originally posted by Nemesis
:hm: FFS Thuringwethil Get a life (and not just UT) or just share 1 with somebody :rofl: Theres is always gonna be the lovely England/Scotland debaits :deal: no need 2 go all techie about it as a simply FU will do :3some:

U should have seen some of my lovely family Debaits when I was growing up :poke:

Chill out dude
:smoke:

Already have one! and in 1.5 years time, it will be a disgustingly well paid life! :p:

I would write more, but as you like the shorter posts:

FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D