European Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

why the Cup died ?

bring the cup back
we have the recordzone back so we should try to get the cup back too :P

the 2vs2 league is back
the recordzone is back

why we shouldnt make a european Assault league?

Ger-A
Nl-A

Ger-B
Nl-B

and so on, would that be nice?

well problem is who is willing to organise it..i dont think there is a second CS or mughi who can put so much time innit.

we could make a Cup, Lupus was right when he said that only 1 team for each country shall join into the cup

we could make a list of all players (who would like to play for nl,ger, uk and so on) and then the best 12/18 players get in it, when they are more than 18 players, we could make a 1vs1 AS cup (k.o system) or something like that or we could tell every clan to send the best player from UK e.g. or we could throw

Lupus said UT-TV would be nice, we could put 1 spectator on the server and we could see through his eyes :)

would be nice =))

lol

just count all countries as before i guess... there where loads of people who wanted to play

NL had even 5 teams if I still remember ;)

But if you wanna start up the europacup again count me in :)

sounds great, but, jackel said what I think is the problem :X

Originally posted by j@ckel
well problem is who is willing to organise it..i dont think there is a second CS or mughi who can put so much time innit.

would be very cool to bring the european cup back.... if there are people who are in for the organisation we must definitly Do it..... Are there people who have time to make it happen?

I have many many time and could help to organanise it.
but i'm a total html whateva noob and cant set up any table oslt. but easy server running, match result, blabla i could do ;)
perhaps someone wanna help?

so we have 2 who would try to organise it

-me
-Basdo

any other guys here who could/would help us?