Ergonomics etc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ehrm?

bunny.jpg

:lol: n3rd alert n3rd alert.

omfg at sitting positions that will make you 1337 :rofl: he must be jokin'. Praccy is the only thing thats gonna make you good. Does the 2k3 community worship him or something .... sounds like they wanna ass rape him for knowing some useless stuff which most ppl that play(ed) UT already know.

is dim shellfish? i never realised he was such a g33k.

yeh is nerdy...i mean i wonder how long it took him to work out all that bullshit? :lol:

must have played UT on diff legs to see which 1 is more 1337er :lol:

I dont agree on 60%-70% he's saying.. you should just play in your own style.. where you are comfortable in. And he forgot the most important tip, always have beer in a radius of 30 cm max.. stupid n00b :paw:

low mouse sensitivity? low? I think I got the highest mouse sensitivity in the entire UTA league (honest) it's at 14.0..

somehow it improves my aim with instant hit weapons in close combat by giving me superior reaction and "spinning time"

in iAS or with a Sniper sometimes I just go into sum trance... and I just hit almost everything and after about 30 seconds I realise I was owning and then it breaks my concentration.. fucking it all up again :(
it may sound weird... but it's actually true :)

get a huge mouse pad and try it out sometime. if u actually practice with it, your aim will probably be more accurate. you just need to learn to move your arm faster :D

sitting properly and stuff can help but thats common sense ? most of the stuff is personal preference i personally have a small mousemat and low mouse sens dont turn much with mouse just small aiming with the mouse and the rest is with movement keys