england

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMercenary said:
What exactly is Scotland good at?

:rofl: I could ask the same question about England , and as i stated b4 the population of England is massive compared to Scotland , therefor giving you a better chance of being good at whatever, but unfortunatly the English are only good at causing trouble at sporting events (mainly football) through out europe!

Dynamic said:
Aye im Scottish :D

And England out so im Happy :D

You should just learn to be like us scots , we know our national team is shite , but u lot are to blind to see it

Nope, we know Scotland are shite :lol:

Dynamic said:
:rofl: I could ask the same question about England , and as i stated b4 the population of England is massive compared to Scotland , therefor giving you a better chance of being good at whatever, but unfortunatly the English are only good at causing trouble at sporting events (mainly football) through out europe!

u really r a dumb cunt arn`t ya :moon:

MrMercenary said:
By your logic, USA is huge, so they should be World Champions many times over?

They have the best golfers , best athletes , tennis , and many more sports , they are just many years behind europe in the football stakes as sports like baseball and basketball and american football are see as thier main sports.

Try getting a decent argument merc ffs your boring me :yawn:

english won the rugby. n skull whats that about southerners being hooligans!i aint 1!

roll on 2006.....

aye they are great people to have a party with, been to a couple of netherlands-scotland matches and they are truely amazing boozers, and funny people (in a good way that is).

as for england not having technical players , thats BS. they made a bad decision on grinding it out to see if they could win it. to do that you need an entire team in top form, unfortunately some players made quite a bit of defensive errors, beckham was just invisible yesterday even as captain.

what the csech's do have is perhaps the best coach of the ec he makes daring decision and adepts to other teams really well. that and they have a very fysical strong team. If a team could beat em it would be denmark, cos they proved to play really attacking this ec. you need to push the csech's back to win from em.

Reactions: Despise
Dynamic said:
you really are a moaning english cunt aint ya :moon:

erm no u scottish biggot ,i just h8 the way u assume all english fans r hooligans ,face it u stupid little twat u just h8 english coz ur embarrassed of ur football team,well try supporting instead of slagging em ,thx fook not all scottish r like u :moon:

sKull said:
erm no u scottish biggot ,i just h8 the way u assume all english fans r hooligans ,face it u stupid little twat u just h8 english coz ur embarrassed of ur football team,well try supporting instead of slagging em ,thx fook not all scottish r like u :moon:

em i aint a biggot cause thats a religious thing , if anything id be a racist but i aint that either , i just love winding you English f00kers up about the footy , coz you all bite like big trouts :P

wot hurts the most is ppl like woox actually think they got a good team :moon:

oh dear france r out,was expecting the battle of the divers but greece pld some bloody good football,only pires wanted 2 dive ,but some good time wasting by greece at the end ,portugal must be thinking it`s ours it`s ours

Dynamic said:
em i aint a biggot cause thats a religious thing , if anything id be a racist but i aint that either , i just love winding you English f00kers up about the footy , coz you all bite like big trouts :P

cya dyn :moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.