Elite vs. NK

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bah, that's only because nobody uses shitty mercs. If {elite} had filled their last two spots with gimps of my caliber, this wouldn't be an issue ;)

oh get of your high horse elite. Your acting like your 5. You couldnt get 6 members thats your problem, not NKs. They offered you a 4v4 instead of another date which seems very fair and nice of them to me. You said no so thats your problem.

we've had to play matches with less than 6 members before. Hell, we have to play a match with 5 and i was lagging like hell (1000+ ping) cause of ISP problems and shouldnt have been playing, but we played anyway. Thats the way it is.

And yeah, mercs suck and if anyone is found using them i hope they get kicked out the league.

rgr. and no reason to really start a flamewar slayer m8
we did allow resheduling before like vs BO

u jump to fast in conclusions while not knowing the matter completely.

And brownie m8 i noticed that u were in somekind of emotianal state while i was chatting to u. which lead also to some confusion in the elite clan. as Bobmarley didnt seem to know that we offerd a 4vs4 that he wanted to play.talked to him afterwards ffs

The confusion and anger led to this thread.
but lets all :chilled: and set no bad blood between us.

:cuddle:

pff no one talked about mercs
there are other solutions and one thing we all learned: fuck the fairness, rescheduling isnt anymore for us aswell unless its a nice clan

topic sux balls
They offered you to play 4 vs 4 you rejected
YOU choose to forfeit not them
I am sure they would have had a better time playing aswell
bad luck hula hula
Most clans won't offer you to play 4 vs 4
I pld in matches when there were only 2 of us
you know you won't win but it is funny as hell especially when ya win a map

and slayer that german bit of yours
it is sad

rescheduling is for pussies anyway
Play with the cards you have

next time when you expect such a thing
ask em if they wanna play 5 vs 5 4 vs 4 or ask if you can use somebody who is not in your clan
if they don't mind , there ya go a fun match

Originally posted by Bahamut
oh get of your high horse elite. Your acting like your 5.
;) ;) ;)

When reading this thread again 4 hours later it looks a bit silly.
Sorry, I was just pissed of at that time becauz I can beat u guys

And nk :cuddle: we need some luuv :3some:

1st of all: one has to have a look at the exact case and situation, that is resulting in the current problem (one clan wants to reschedule, the other clan has to decide whether to accept that or not)

but: if you had agreed to play a 4v4 then the other clan should really play with 4 members. agreeing to a 4on4 and then playing with six members... THAT would be lame imo.

so you maybe could have accepted that 4v4.

anyway i dunno the exact situation but i always say that clans should try to make it as fair as possible. and rescheduling is a part of that fairness. if it really is NOT possible, well then the last option is a 5v5 or 4v4 or even less.

and one more thing: UKS reschedules :) and i think ION would have done that and maybe Mi5 too and many other clans too - so like zombie said: you will find many clans rescheduling :)

[edit] oh now i read that you mentioned "AAK members" and "mercing for you".

sry but we won't merc :P
never ever.
mercing is one big shitty thing to do and ain't good :) [/edit]

Last edited:
if a clan offers to play with even teams when u cant get a full team together
take it
most clans will just play on with 6
but if ur good enough u can still get a draw:D
aint that right IAS?:p:

Attachments

• shot0068.jpg
    shot0068.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
There is no argument.
If you are offered the chance to play 4 on 4, respect to the clan who offered such an option. In this case nk showed good sportsmanship imo.

It sucks to be on the end of a beating if u got less players.
But nice when the clan will drop players out to even the sides.
You should have taken the option offered.

Every1 else has already said it, but

1) U waited till 2 hours before, waaaaaaay too late
2) the other clan offered 4v4, u didnt accept that either.

3) Some ppl dont have that much time to play ut and can only play say 8 days or so a month, they rearange plans etc to play these games, then the otehr team suddenly wants to reschedule 2 hours eforehand ?
It sucks, u started making plans from a month beforehand so u can have those 2 hours free and then the other clan says2 hours befor, oops we havent got player. Also a lot of clasn will have 7-8 players ready, then only 4 of them can play ? U r very lucky they offered u 4v4.

Then saying u aren'r prepared, dude some ppl have tactics and shit, doa search on thsi forum for ours and u will see how much some ppl put into it before match working out who does what, its so selfish to want a reschedule just 2 hours before a match.

Can't even remember which clan was lame of the 2, but u know who I mean, the one that says the others are lame.

Hi.. :P
Ok, here is my opinion.. didn't read all the replys, just some..

But I have to agree with NK. NK was there with 6 players or more to play you. Then you say only 1 hour before the match for a reshedule. They took the time and affort to play you. SEK will not reshedule either, only under really bad circumstances. Like server failure. They offered you a 4v4 you should have accepted that. We got 8 matches a month. If we would reshedule at every problem UT would take over our reallife :P. Just deal with it, you can't get enough players, your problem. Accept the loss, and play them in a friendly. If you play for fun (as some elite guy said).

Btw. it's 4:30 am. Not really sober now :P
I dunno how many players elite had but, if you had less then 4.. :O.. (k, can also happen to us, hehe)
and I would have played anywayz :P For the honer of the clan, :P
I'll never forget SEK vs DWAP. 2 vs 6. won 2 maps :)
Was our problem, was a nice match even that it was 2 vs 6. :P

hmm, I talk to much under the influence of alchohol.
If you don't agree with me, fine.. everyone can have his opinion, just don't ban me from your irc channel. like BoD does all the time :P

Greetz,

Phoe

I think next time we must play, even the offer of 4v4. And I as furious in the first time but now i took a bed I realize they gave us a chanche, but next time we will play against you in 6v6 and I havent got any hard feelings about the guys of NK anymore. So lets play.

This month alot of players are away (boss turha) and ppl who will go later in the month, and we have ppl who play proAS. So I dont really know what happend but we HAD to play even if it ment 4vs4.

I think we did nothing wrong and i hope this thread was made when u were angry and now realize its kinda out of order. Coz i really luv ya elite :p:

signed: The Brownstone's lil kid :P

Originally posted by Nanko

I think we did nothing wrong and i hope this thread was made when u were angry and now realize its kinda out of ordersigned:
you are right, sorry at all the NK dudes. Phoenix and some others with the same thread made me look at the problem from another way and now i see you are right about it. again sorry, hope you take my apologies because i am a real nice guy and i tell you now you can come over to my house and smoke the biggest fucking joint you have ever seen!
Ande i also think {elite} learned something of this, like pick more carefully the dates you play on because friday sucks (i am usually away on friday evening/night)

hope to see you in a next clanwar NK!

lol @slayer
we are not on a LAN party, where everything is fair, here in the www much is unfair, some use surely cheats etc. some probs can appear like too less players, too high ping, its no LAN where everything is perfect, you have to accept it or u shouldnt play in www

achja und übrigens finde ich sollten wir sowas net hier diskutieren, könnnen wir ja heut abend persönlich regeln, wobei es das eigentlich nicht wert ist!

UKS is the only fair clan, rescheduling the match vs AAK coz they didnt have enough members (AAK would have done the same though)

UKS :love: AAK

now let this be an example for you div4 gimps :P :D

yeah ok sorry nk
of course this topic was created in anger, now i see it from a different point but still also from the other

1) i love the way AAK and UKS are going and we wanna go that one too, if nk had asked for rescheduling, we had done it, cuz we dont wanna win by forfeit

2) the 4vs.4 is a nice offer but if nk would lose, they would probably put two members in and so we wouldnt reach anything, but dunno for sure

ok lets forget about it and we will never set up a match again on friday cuz everyone is out

@Franzi
ja wird besser sein, aber ist jetzt abgeschlossen lassen wir des ist eh nur computerspiel, sowieso total unwichtig, also passt schon., hast sowieso immer recht :)