eddie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Uzi-Suicide
he better get his arse back sometime soon, i wanna shout at him on rw fs

me and ed sttill own you in RW rooss :)

he went undercover in tailand as a transvestite and he hasnt been seen since , word is he liked it so much he had the whole op and became Edweener

Originally posted by Bluey
he went undercover in tailand as a transvestite and he hasnt been seen since , word is he liked it so much he had the whole op and became Edweener
´

lol now seriously rich you know anything about him i miss him :(

Originally posted by Bluey
don't lie fs. his new names Ethyll

anyways, fs, be happy for ed (aside from the tranny sex changishness), the sheman finally got back to RL where we should all be fs. so :) fs. i know we all miss him, but hey, i guarentee he's happier now :)

Sy m8 i have no idea all i know is that he left a massage saying he was offline for good

I dont know anymore than you do, just as opti sid, got a mssge saying he was offline for good and to 4get about him... :(