~dzz~ Public Server!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

endgegner

The Saviour of UTA. Worship me as DJ worships sofa
Mar 5, 2006
Boston
~dzz~ Public UT Server is now running!

This server, based in London, is running Assault, iAS, DM/iDM/TDM/LMS, BT/CTF and DOM + custom maps with mapvote!
unreal://212.187.208.24:7777

Please feel free to test and provide feedback here! :D

*bump*

Played 5v5 for a few hours earlier today, server has good ping for all and is virtually :o lag free :o :D

I'd encourage people to test / play on it :D

:thumb: Indeed it's better than DoG (sry DoGgies) for pings and even for mapvote since it doesn't block Bridge for like 10 maps at a time, forcing you to trudge through fkin Siege and Ballistic over and over. Only downside is that smant is more likely to appear.

Btw dzz, you might want to change the name of the server to advertise it better - I know dzz public is pretty obvious to me and you, but most ppl atm just look for 'DoG Customs' and give up if it's full (or empty). Thanks for the servers anyway guys, no matter what's going on with the pings :arsemiss:

so ur proposing they should change the name to dog custom anthony? Cause i gotta tell ya, that sounds kinda weird to me

DoG Custom Maps Server provided by dzz is fine already though Solar :p:

dzz? :lol:

I think Fuler "owns" the server but smant setting server/paying when he can

or something. What do I know, I'm not in dzz :P

dzz? :lol:

I think Fuler "owns" the server but smant setting server/paying when he can

or something. What do I know, I'm not in dzz :P

The following people (in no particular order) contributed to dzz clan server: Tompa, NoMercy, ~viper~, Fuler, ($)inner, and myself. Apologies if I've forgotten anyone.

dzz clan as a whole owns the server..