drugs effetc........ :(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I really like effect of the music, the best and the worst of what humans can achive in one clip!

Been there, done that, got the grazes ....

i think that is purly booze related probably cheap booze ... or may be booze and glue ...

TBH ive been a shit load worse than that and i know one or 5 people from these forums that have been worse too im just glad there wasnt some cunt with a video camera around at the time...

Last edited:
Rich said:
Been there, done that, got the grazes ....

i think that is purly booze related probably cheap booze ... or may be booze and glue ...

TBH ive been a shit load worse than that and i know one or 5 people from these forums that have been worse too im just glad there wasnt some cunt with a video camera around at the time...

Could b, but check out how thin his legs are. Seen heroine junkies in Oslo like that, hanging on to traffic lights etc.

was definately drink, drugs dont disable you as much as what drink does, probably drugs took, but main culprit id say was the drink. people that get in that state using drugs tend to do it in private, not walking about streets.

must admit i have been in some states, but would never leave myself as vulnerable or as pathetic as that, that clip is just sad...lol

imagine if some old granny, fat as hell with HIV went up and shagged him, lol he coudlnt do nowt, and hed wake up with an STD and think omfgwtfpwned

tbh i think its viruz recording himself , and used professional photo editing to disguise his gay facial features...:rofl: