DreamTeam STD/IAS/PRO

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

He accidently pushed the reply button in your post. :P
If he pressedd the bottom left one it wouldnt have happend :D

""tbh this thread is just a load of ppl naming the person they know from each clan lol.... wow cool""

How the fuck do i quote fs :mad:

neway what i wanted to say ... SPOT THE PERSON WHO HASNT BEEN CHOSEN YET SUZI!!!! :fingers:

tbh i believe we could have had P*I last nite even without ramp, something wasnt the same since the last time we played them[/qoute]

thats coz we where playing like n00bs... ;)

tbh i believe we could have had P*I last nite even without ramp, something wasnt the same since the last time we played them

the topic should be "who is the best player from each clan", not "dreamteam blablabla", since almost certainly say in div 1 atm one of the top clans would beat the "one man from every clan" team, because of quite simple reasons :p:

Joko said:
""tbh this thread is just a load of ppl naming the person they know from each clan lol.... wow cool""

How the fuck do i quote fs :mad:

neway what i wanted to say ... SPOT THE PERSON WHO HASNT BEEN CHOSEN YET SUZI!!!! :fingers:

no idea if i have tbh lol, cant be fucked to read 250 posts :p:

half the n00bs around now dont know who 1337 playaz like me are anyway :lol:

Snee said:

Aye - given that it was Snee's birthday, and they're all (or mostly) Dutch, they were all prolly totally razzled on booze & pot :D

"Performance decreasing drugs" :rofl:

std div 1
uas- Supermic
mi5- kon
swap - Dj_Al ( cuz tut is retired )
mod - uhm, sonic?
-8- - Mym
aak - necro or hydra
nk - hank
fdc - blackninja
c0 - Propain

std div2