Donation drive

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Question:

What's the current status of the donations?
I might donate some if money is needed :)

KICK

It's that time again, ppl who want to support their community can pay Martz (or Gothica directly, saves double paypal charges) through paypal ([email protected]) or Martz himself by bank (good option from within UK). Mainland Europe (countries using EURO currency esp.) can pay Gothica directly, see details in previous posts in this topic.
Always mention 'ut-assault' and your forum nickname when transfering to Gothica directly so we can have Martz act accordingly.

Will try to donate later in the month if possible... not a lot of money and USD$$ > Euro = bad :(

Could only afford $10 USD tonight... in very bad financial status atm and doesn't help that gay USD = ~.5 Euro :mad:

I'd love to find a way to donate that doesn't involve Paypal or Euro countries as I refuse to use paypal after them ripping me off and I'm in swe aka no euro :/

I'd donate in a heartbeat if there was any other way! Any ideas? :sofa:

:!ola:

After i refuse to use paypal too, i pm'ed basdo about donating over giro bank transfer.
Obviously he has a paypal account, so i would like to transfer 50 euros to his giro bank account and then he should donate it via paypal.

Maybe you can find someone with a paypal account too maxiz.

Well, atm Basdo is abit pussy about giving me his bank data, hope he agrees and shows me a valid paypal confirmation ;)

/me tiggles basdo

edit: swe has no euro? oi, that was new to me.

Last edited:
When I asked for money for Pug server and 8 server in the past for people that didnt want to use Pyapal Id get them to either send me money directly, cheque, cash, bank transfer or via someone that had a paypal account as Bart suggested.

Hm I'll see if I can't talk to Useless then, if he still uses Paypal. :]
I don't really trust ze germans you see!

sent 50€ to martz, didnt know who of you guys pays more? :x

also let me know if you could need 30gb space and 10 times that bandwidth!

Last edited: