DM-Praccy..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Assault Maps for our League

Originally posted by Hank
lets make an Assault map Together, for the league

(to hold the league alive)

we will publish the map Christmas then :) ok =) ?

everyone works 2 Days at the map, and send it to another guy (so we have a cirlce of mappers)

[/qoute]

Yo,

Making some maps together is a good idea, but the map circling thing is not.

I think we first must make a plan, or some documentation. I know it sounds boring but it is really necessery. Something like a TO-DO list for a map.. I can make a start with it and send it to you... This way we don't have to wait for the map, we just make our part of it. And at the end someone recieves all the parts and will fix it to a map. After that we can let it circle for testing and more details and stuff.

I will finish the AS-Rescue map myself and i will join the 'new league maps'-project :D

Greetz,
Cyp..

i think a map cycle would be good though, i did it before with a group, turned out pretty nice :)

Anyway, i've got 2 weeks off school at christmas, letz start then :D

yes, lets start in the Holydays, and btw, A professionell Player called Mi5 Konnan :wave: gave me nice Tips how to make a playable and good leaguemap :)

let me guess,
he said
"just make a big cubic box for getting high framerates,
but in a sniperrifle at either end for making headshots,
and place a fortstandard somewhere!"

:D

Yo all,

We first need a plan for this project. I think the best way to do that is to make a new topic (only accessable by project members) and post there your idea's and other stuff about the project / maps. As a start i will collect all project members and helpers of this project.

Main project members:
Cypress = [email protected]
Hank =
Black Ninja =

(we need more mappers i think, and someone for custom textures. I can make custom music for the map (With Impulse Tracker))

Helpers ?:
Cash =

So, please post your e-mail and your UnrealEd skills here so i can begin with the plan. Hank, do you have a forum we can use perhaps (forum must be able to work with permissions/members/groups) ? If you have, please let me know.. Oowyeah, Cash in you posts you told us you could help us with some modeling..let me know if you are still able te help us... We can use some help...

Greetz,
Cyp..

Konnans photoshop skillz ownz and this map will be cool when maked correctly by a masta mappa :D

Hope kon aint being mad against me when doing this pic :)

:bowdown:

Attachments

• as-map.jpg
    as-map.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 48
looooooooool FFC... i hope all peeps understand the pic
theres no legenda ;)

anyways, hank has the start idea on paper

btw, the purple line up in the pic is no gay pub peeps ;)

Last edited:
[email protected]

i can do more then modelling, lighting, zoning, pathig (a bit) texturing, triggers and standards stuff, skybox, bigger custom brushes(which i could send to you as, .t3d files) .. more

what i cannot do is making custom textures because i dont have the moivation and equipment :P

if you fail doing something, ask me, ill also be around in your forums if you want me to

i hope ninja keeps me updated :) i'll give him some idea's when needed..

i don't know if Muttley would be able to help with the mappin as in building stuff, but he'll certainly help when someone is stuck with something if he can..

I can import textures Cypress (custom textures)

:)

just tell me what do you want, and I will make pics with my digicam and make a nice new texture :)

(some UT2003 Textures are pretty good, I could steal them :P, if you want)

:D

[email protected]

:)

but 1 Problem

I write 7 classtests in the 3 next weeks o_0

but I will get holidays soon :) (like you all, I hope :P)

december the 2th is my last school day, then I`m free! :mingun: