Division 3?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

P

PenfoldN AI

I have heard that there is going to be another Division (Division 3) Added to the league. Is this true?
We have just won a match from the holding zone so will we be the only ones in the division 3?

I think he means under the current system. There are currently 8 clans in Div2 so I think some people think a Div3 will be made. Just to straighten it out, Div3 won't be formed until there are 12 clans in Div2.

Thanx

well think about it. how can u have a division with 1 clan in it? there has to be atleast 4 clans in a division so they can play 4 matches. hence why there has to be 12 clans in the bottom division at the end of a month to create a new division

I posted that cos I needed 5 more posts till 4000 :)
and didn't want it to be mindless spam :)

emm....
lightning, you said that you need at least 4 clans in a division so you can play 4 matchs???

so i guess that means we're to play one against ourselfs?? :lol:

Woooooohoooo Matty gets first prize.

DOH! I forgot the competition isn't open to employee's of utassault.net or their family :lol: .

u question me?

Mr. Bug how dare u question my knowledge of the league. I AM ALL SEEING AND ALL KNOWING. After all my bro does run it :p

Re: u question me?

Wheres the small print Phear ?
i didnt read that :p

i wanna prize !!

;)