Demo News.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RaMpaGe

Mar 2, 2002
Originally posted by Mark Rein

We understand you are anxious for the demo but posting "where is the demo" threads here won't make it appear any sooner. When we think we're close to the demo (i.e. within 5-7 days) we'll let everyone know officially through this forum. We're not there yet, we're still more than a week away. We could be more than two weeks or even more than three weeks away. We're not holding out on people, we're just not done with the game yet and although a lot of the game is coming together very quickly we still have no 100% (or even 80%) accurate way to predict exactly when that will be. I promise the development team is working very, very hard to get an awesome, polished UT2003 in your hands. The demo will be released when we think we've got all the major functionality of the game complete so that the feedback from the demo can be focused 100% on things we weren't already aware needed to be addressed.

a lot of the game is coming together very quickly we still have no 100% (or even 80%) accurate way to predict exactly when that will be. I promise the development team is working very, very hard to get an awesome, polished UT2003 in your hands.
Still hard working? They are adding ASSAULT in the FINAL! ;)

Just a guess :P

well considering i visit the info games forum a lot and posted a sarcastic post in marks topic and then he posted 1 hour later in the same topic just after my post (so he must of read it) it dont look good for assault :( no mention of assault and he totaly ignoring all coments made about it same with cliffy B who also has posted in the same topic its like we dont exist.

Originally posted by Apoc
I only belive in God and the Milk man.

the devolopers lie all the time.

aye, but i only have fear for the milk man;):D

Nothing that I can think of right away, except ofcourse if you have trouble breatheing trough your mouth.

What does anxious mean?
A nose disease?
Does Apocs milkman suffer from it?
Why would anyone run around with a bomb? Its dangerous:eek:

Looking forward to Assault2k3