December Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dunno why unL is removed from the iAS and the other clans aint, since we are the ones who played
last war in that league. I know the league is dead anyway but im hoping for my new recruitment to
utassault (k2^) will join us so i can get a team and play atleast 1 war a month (until the league is shut down).

Can you re-add unL, Meteor?

/edit: k2^ will join us as soon as you re-add unL, so i will definatily make some challenges this month ;)

Last edited:
hmmm i still wonder why the number of required games in a month like december (yeah - xmas and all that stuff) is decreased by 2 Std games... normally its a decrease by 2 games in all ladders... so it just seems admins were fUnKy this month :D

np at all

dErZ

Two games are for all leagues required. :Xmasgrin: Pro Assault League division 1 is set up to a Pentagon predefined games setup. :Xmassmile

I do wonder if that is unclear to read? Or are you
fUnKy this month :D

too? :lol:

Dunno why unL is removed from the iAS and the other clans aint, since we are the ones who played
last war in that league. I know the league is dead anyway but im hoping for my new recruitment to
utassault (k2^) will join us so i can get a team and play atleast 1 war a month (until the league is shut down).

Can you re-add unL, Meteor?

/edit: k2^ will join us as soon as you re-add unL, so i will definatily make some challenges this month ;)

You realized it Maber. The reason why -unL- was removed from the league is because you have the biggest displayed active squad.
The fact that you played the last game was less important for me in that case.

I add -unL- again.

Last edited: