Death Note

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

McNeill

McMastah
Jun 8, 2001
Aberdeen
Well, perhaps not the best location to post, but none the less.

http://www.deathfan.com/death note episodes download.html

I read quite alot of manga, and the last few weeks they have started making anime out of it.

For those who already read/watch or have any interest in manga and anime, register and download freely the episodes, there are only 16 right now and I think you will enjoy it.

Those who have never watched or even perhaps heard about anime, give it a go, maybe you will hate it, but try watching 1-2 episodes and see if it interests you.

I was surprised at this anime because it was quite unique compared to the normal ones i watch, its intelligent and well, I won't give anything further away.

If some of you do check it out, would be interested on your views of it here.

(If you already do watch it, remember to use spoiler tags in case some people don't want to read about it)

It's the best anime at the moment and the best anime in a while, haven't read the manga of it tho mostly because I hate reading and they don't import much manga to Finland (apart from DbZ which is just... blah :P). Some special store might have it but I'm not really interested in manga at the moment anyway.

Really recommendable series even though I'm pretty sure almost every anime freak (including me) have followed it since the start :)

What's the difference between the manga and the anime, I mean is there something left out in the anime or what?

Wont be able to download atm, however Naruto is the best animi. Well, until I see what this is anyway.

Naruto is good when it isnt running fillers (as they have been since about episode 100). Prefer bleach tho. Watched deathnote back in october, still prefer bleach :P

Bleach just came out of 'filler', so that's the way to go for me. However, I might have a look into this Anime later, I've heard about it before ;)

Well I watch both Naruto and Bleach from the start and also am up to date with the manga for both (although Im really not so impressed with bleach manga atm, hopefully it picks up soon)

Reason i like this is because it is a little different, although the whole shinigami concept is similar to bleach its quite different.

Edit @ Sausage: Umm, its not so simple, manga is pretty much like comic books, then if its popular they remake it into the anime which most people would watch. Don't compare comics, which is usually quite childish to the manga's, really quite different. Manga is usually more swearing/gore, things which sometimes are not allowed into the anime, in some cases things are left out while in other cases more is added because generally one manga chapter is not enough to fill an entire animie episode so they take 2-3.

You could almost compare it to reading a book and then watching the film based on it and seeing how well they contrast, but for the most part i read the manga's because i get impatient waiting to find out what happens next in the anime ;)

Last edited:
I've watched Death note, all episodes released so far. Every week I get anxious to watch the new episode, since the endings are always so exciting.
I don't read the manga tho, cause I'm lazy and don't like reading. But also I don't like to have my animes spoiled :)

I watched Naruto untill 135, when the fillers started, probably gonna watch again at ~220 when they end. I hated the fillers, they are just too boring and aren't worth my time, since there's many many other anime that are so much better than Naruto/Bleach that I have to watch :o

erm, i've downloaded episode 1 from the site u gave mc but there's no subtitles...

I don't speak japanese

help ! :bawling:

edit: thx to mi's logic, the videos (the first 3 episodes at least and probably all of them) are available on you tube, with english subtitles
its a bit less entertaining since its not full screen but I really liked episode 2 :thumb: mc!

Last edited:
I watched Naruto untill 135, when the fillers started, probably gonna watch again at ~220 when they end.

Same here stopped watching around 150 because of fillers, although I might watch the fillers when the new story line begins just to catch up a bit.