Ctf

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rampage joined a ctf clan called aCe and then i did, and then it died lol. Before that tho me, neo, grippo and ace were in a ctf clan called sNc

oh iCTF, me and neo are in iD, frost i think is still in JEDI and um rampage is in some newbie clan thats not worth mentioning :P

Ninja stfu.

frost left JEDI months ago fs :)

me and frosty aren't in a iCTF clan.. we are in a group of friends that play for fun and pretty much win allot.. fs

fs don`t drop the flag!!!!!

hehe oi remember from the other night on RW?

I`ve got flag and get twatted outside our base, G walks over flag not realising he has it, I come out of our base and see G running back to their base with their flag.

Frostie screams over RW "FFS Glen you`ve got the bloody flag bring it fookin` back!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He did as well, Glen`s such a nice guy, always does what he`s told ffs!

Snc died over a year ago and Grippo joined agency, whcih also died or quit ut for wolfenstein or something.

Anyway point is, most of us don't know what the other is up to.

I think inq is/was in some ctf clan too.

Originally posted by Frost
fs don`t drop the flag!!!!!

hehe oi remember from the other night on RW?

I`ve got flag and get twatted outside our base, G walks over flag not realising he has it, I come out of our base and see G running back to their base with their flag.

Frostie screams over RW "FFS Glen you`ve got the bloody flag bring it fookin` back!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He did as well, Glen`s such a nice guy, always does what he`s told ffs!

That was so piss funny.
Glen replying with WHAT frost what the fuck do you want from me, bitch.
FROST:GLEN YOU FOOKER YOU GOT THE FLAG.. OH FFS

:lol:

Oi you fuckin wankers !

If the flag was on my bastard back, how the fuck can I see it ?

You polietely reminded me that I had it and I returned it. Whilst showing the enemy some fuckin knee I hasten to add.

Mr BooM

BTW this is the 2d time he does this fs :D

and glen you don't see the message on your screen

"YOU HAVE THE ENEMY FLAG"

thats fun to do, i do it aswell sometimes :rofl: everybody of my team shooting me, and i go like: fffs fuck off assholes... then 2 min l8r i notice i got the f00cking flag.... always good fun

dunno, all the blues were in our base waiting for me to return and dunno were my team was.... but like 2 min i noticed i got the fucking flag dunno how i get it, coz the flag was gone when i entered the base, and i never saw a blue guy, so still clueless lol, maybe lag or something lol

what kind of drugs you using despise?

HISTORY!!!!!!!!! first time you spelled my name right... you been to school today eh? :lol: