Critical Error in UT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Omen

Sensation
Jul 19, 2001
Holland
I have this problem that each time a new map is loaded that unreal crashes and i get the following message

Criticalerror.jpg

So i start UT, join a server play one map, then it loads the next map and after 1 second BANG
If i restart UT again i play one more map and again BANG

I reinstalled UT, reinstalled DirectX 9, reinstalled video drivers.

I never had this before and i have no clue why it happens now all the time

i go the same problem with the same message some time ago:

try to delete the *.tmp files

if this doesnt help the delete the files in the cache folder. u might have to download some little logo / fix files form the server afterwards

if this doesnt help:

format c:

why should you use opengl and have shite graphics with such a nice system? :p:

have you tried other driverversions for your card?

I dont know what caused the problem, i had the same drivers before i think. I can try other drivers fro Radeon 9700 Pro then maybe

Another weird thing is that it happens to me after each map on server #4 and fdc server (the only servers i played on since i am back from Latvia). But i just played on serversforgamers.com which also has got leagueas but the problem didnt occur when playing no that server, so it is very weird