Cool Game

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

finished lvl 2, after that the music pwned me and i had to close the browser window

finished all levels in 5 mins :P and killed 145 in pro mode, was a bit BS tho, 1 got me in a balloon and i made 3 of those sand bags to get it down but none got attached :/

Attachments

• chicken2.jpg
    chicken2.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
finished all levels in 5 mins :P and killed 145 in pro mode, was a bit BS tho, 1 got me in a balloon and i made 3 of those sand bags to get it down but none got attached :/

You need to draw properly, otherwise it doesnt register it.

The better you draw (higher percentage), the more effective it is.
So when it comes to sandbags they will be heavier and for weapons they do more damage.

You need to draw properly, otherwise it doesnt register it.

The better you draw (higher percentage), the more effective it is.
So when it comes to sandbags they will be heavier and for weapons they do more damage.

ye, i know that, i made those 3 sandbags at 88% which is quite good if u ask me. :\

Almost lost around 80 when a balloon got just about to get rid of my chick but got pwned by poison :/
CCB.jpg