Conduct towards Players and Admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn:

Dear Tut, your post about your insta war was worth mentioning as it is the best example of a totally off-topic post just aimed to stir shit. I can see all your following replies here are on the same line. Why are you bringing up old subjects like the maplist on (-8-) vs swap match?

I can (and I will) state my opinion on issues which does not require any kind of input from an admin. You refuse to authorize (-8-) to submit their maplist even though (-8-) had rescheduled that match for you and they had a maplist on the original booking....
95% of the community said it was uber-lame, I agreed it was very lame... I added it had happened only twice on this league (thrice atm, hello X-B :wave: ), it didn't change the fact that the maplist was never submitted.
I can't see why it makes me a biased and unfair admin to state my opinion on an issue which didn't require an admin decision. I've helped swap with their requests a million times, as I do with any other clan.

I was not here to close that thread earlier? oiii soooorry for having a life :lol:
Btw I'm not the only league admin, nor the only mod on this forums, so your theory about "psy's conspiracy against Tut/swap" has obvious flaws.

stir shit :flame: stir shit.. is all you are doing here, blatantly ignoring the advice to stop doing it. You (and others) are ruining this thread, and will get it closed. A shame, because I can see new ppl adding interesting points to the subject. From this behaviour and for everyone's good, I can tell you (2nd time) to stay away from this thread from now on.

Have a nice day :wave:

Reactions: Paa`
Mughi said:
No more inter-clan arguing, this thread isnt going too badly, I dont want it descending into a flame thread :rolleyes: Keep ontopic people :hammer:
:shout:
Now, no more of it.

Mughi: yeah right :lol: sad, but it never will stop...

Oh and on the whole topic thing, I really can't see why you keep debating it tbh. People WILL act less mature and more irresponsible, the very nature of the internet promotes this, the suppossed anonymosity(sp? fs) and the ease of communication sadly makes people act differently than they do in RL... Comments like, I always thought he was a twat untill I met him, and the likes are commonplace, and just underlines this... No my take has always been, if people act radically different from their online personas, they are insecure, uninterresting and childish... So if you think I am a cunt online, rest assured you will think so in rl too, and feel free to.

Now, the differing level of maturity is really the issue here, imo, its the fact that some people can't distinguish between the friendly banter and the "vicious attacks" that causes the problem, if you can really get heated about anything a online person tells you... you have a serious social problem in my book... thats not saying I haven't been irritated by people online, but its always shortterm... the people who consistently piss me off, simply goes on my mental twat list and from then on only serve as mild amusement by their very twatnes

Dog said:
Mughi: yeah right :lol: sad, but it never will stop...

Oh and on the whole topic thing, I really can't see why you keep debating it tbh. People WILL act less mature and more irresponsible, the very nature of the internet promotes this, the suppossed anonymosity(sp? fs) and the ease of communication sadly makes people act differently than they do in RL... Comments like, I always thought he was a twat untill I met him, and the likes are commonplace, and just underlines this... No my take has always been, if people act radically different from their online personas, they are insecure, uninterresting and childish... So if you think I am a cunt online, rest assured you will think so in rl too, and feel free to.

Now, the differing level of maturity is really the issue here, imo, its the fact that some people can't distinguish between the friendly banter and the "vicious attacks" that causes the problem, if you can really get heated about anything a online person tells you... you have a serious social problem in my book... thats not saying I haven't been irritated by people online, but its always shortterm... the people who consistently piss me off, simply goes on my mental twat list and from then on only serve as mild amusement by their very twatnes

Very True POV :)

Redd said:
The long and short of it. Try and raise the level of maturity please. Stop abusing each other and you will never see someting like this in UTA.

LAter

Redd

Lmao, where did this guy come from! You have got to fucking understand our fucking rules are different from your fucking rules you gay arse twat face homo :p:

How do we have a lack of maturity from having fun, you got problems if your taking "virtual" rules that serious

If they rules you proposed were enforced the league would die overnight :lol:

:fingers: :moon: :wanker: :takeit: :hump: :wave: ...cya

Rob1000100 said:
Lmao, where did this guy come from! You have got to fucking understand our fucking rules are different from your fucking rules you gay arse twat face homo :p:

How do we have a lack of maturity from having fun, you got problems if your taking "virtual" rules that serious

perhaps if the rules where done in 1 day ye .. but these rules shouldnt come from the admins.. should come from the community .. slowly anyhow ;)

Look at the ridiculous level of abuse 24 took for asking perfectly reasonable questions to start with?!?!? It was bang out of order.

Yeah but then people realised we really ARE complete twats and thats our questions (ok mine) were becoming daft to the point of insanity :P So kep up the pointing and laughing cos we (I) deserve it :fingers:

Oh and Kate Beckinsale is the perfect woman :wanker:

1\2 the problem is that most of the pple here have not left their bedrooms 4 months and are young

so they have had no time/experience 2 develop social skills

Ðopeßurn said:
1\2 the problem is that most of the pple here have not left their bedrooms 4 months and are young so they have had no time/experience 2 develop social skills

Hell yeah..

if the various eejits on these forums managed to get:

1) Drunk
2) A Blow Job
3) Laid

more often, EVERYONE would be happier, fs. :lol:

Rob1000100 said:

:ROFL:

I knew if I waited long enough someone would come along, attack me personally and prove my point.

Rob,

Try and keep up, read the rest of the thread and take a guess why I posted the rules of the most draconian league I play in into the forums of the one with the most abusive players.

If by raising the debate I make one person think about it for a second before hitting the reply button I am happy. If not I am none the worse for it.

Thanks for being my object lesson - :ban:

LAter

Redd

Rel@x said:
dont think rob was 100% serious in that post tbh ;)

See further up about ending a completely abusive post with a smiley.

OR in this case 1 sticking his toungue out at me.

I am not offended Relax, it would take much more than that, but it proves my point.

There was no need for that tiraid - several of the forum members have proven themselves to be able to disagree with me without calling me a "gay arse twat face homo"

I hope Rob wasn't really serious but it shows what kind of reaction can be ilicited if you say something contentious. Take it one stage further and say something offensive and the whole thing spirals downward.

It wont hurt me directly if everyone ignores what we have discussed here but you can be sure that someone will be offended and hurt at some point.

Have fun all

Later

Redd

Redd said:
There was no need for that tiraid - several of the forum members have proven themselves to be able to disagree with me without calling me a "gay arse twat face homo"

I hope Rob wasn't really serious but it shows what kind of reaction can be ilicited if you say something contentious. Take it one stage further and say something offensive and the whole thing spirals downward.

Have fun all

Clearly I wasn't being serious, but do I every! :crazy:

"Have fun all" simply we are, to change it would / could stop the fun I can't understand your inability to see that :confused:

:flame:

P.S no I cba to read through 7 pages

whats this ?

Relax: "if i'd be abusing my admin powers.. i'd make sure you'd notice"
signature abuse? /last edited by an admin today sometime

lol? so what i did too was writin some IRC intelligent remarks from neph :crap:

callin fia .. well whatever its old,

next day : signature removed (private message from mughi)
so i asked why?? well you may not abuse someone in your signature so i removed it :)

yea rite, so i asked, why could RELAX (smb dude) abuse GRZ in his signature?? coz he is admin and special? LOL

i didnt got an answer in my private box, so i post it here, why ??? i dunno but i HOPE u answer it and im sure u will

:moon:

well i think i been patient with jwer long enough ,the pointy eared flat nose wannabe leet twat :moon:

(no smiley redd)

GoSu said:
whats this ?
Relax: "if i'd be abusing my admin powers.. i'd make sure you'd notice"
signature abuse? /last edited by an admin today sometime

lol? so what i did too was writin some IRC intelligent remarks from neph :crap:

callin fia .. well whatever its old,

next day : signature removed (private message from mughi)
so i asked why?? well you may not abuse someone in your signature so i removed it :)

yea rite, so i asked, why could RELAX (smb dude) abuse GRZ in his signature?? coz he is admin and special? LOL

i didnt got an answer in my private box, so i post it here, why ??? i dunno but i HOPE u answer it and im sure u will

:moon:

first of all a little note for every1: i didnt do any editing if that's what u think of x-b's sig ;)

second of all: ye i probably shouldnt have had that line in my sig so that would be my mistake. third i actually forgot about the sig coz i had a time where i turned off all my sigs(not anymore for a bit already).. 4th: The case of GRZ was a situation of him abusing me(+others) in the first place. Doesnt make it right tho but it's a different situation when there's a player abusing an admin for no appearant reason other then an admin following rules.

5th: "smb gosu" ur only point in coming in this thread is to flame? stir shit? (as usual) maybe you didnt notice this thread wasnt to flame admins/ people? should've just pm'ed me and asked me right away .

conclusion: i was wrong and i wont do it again .. u happy now? :) if you didnt notice my sig was gone for quite a while already tho (or does this sig offend you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.