concerts/gig's/shows

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Just picked up floortickets to iron maiden! 42,000 tickets were sold in 2 hours which is quite fast for a small country like Finland. A long time till july 18th though!

Be sure to pick up yours too Lex when the rest of the European tour is confirmed! :D

wow, good news from Sweden also then Maxiz! :)

skip uni for one evening? :P
Well yeah, I could do that. But then there's the problem with money. I don't have the money right now, I just bought a car! :p: And it would be a 7 hour drive just to see them and another 7 hour drive home :x

next sat: Sexy MotherFucker @ PowerZone (Amsterdam)
somewhere in Jan: X-Qlusive @ HMH, ft ShowTek

:yipee:

I was @ Fabulous last night. It's a new concept by Extrema and Art of Dance.
we arrived at around 22:30 CET and looked around in the 6 different areas. Each of them had a glamorous setting with for example whirlpools with female dancers in the center of a stage. Another area was created as some sort of chill room. One of the two mainstages had some huge angel wings that lit up every now and then.

First artists we saw the whole set was Sidney Samson, great recognizable tunes and good atmosphere. After that we went to Marcel Woods and Armin van Buuren, which are always good in my opinion. and finally we watched a bit of Todd Terry and Housequake. Great evening with a mix of Club, House and Trance.
Food was good, two kind of pizzas, meat, curled fries, different fruits.

+food
+setting
+atmosphere
+sound

-the party really started @ around 12 o' clock. More than an hour after we arrived.
9.5 out of 10

We and saw Marilyn Manson on the 5th, took the gf to see him, shes not a fan of him. But after coming out of the gig she did say that it was one of the best she has been too, and for her to say that, it means something, cause she has been to lots.....

The next concert we are going to is in Jan, The Spice Girls

I was @ Fabulous last night. It's a new concept by Extrema and Art of Dance.
we arrived at around 22:30 CET and looked around in the 6 different areas. Each of them had a glamorous setting with for example whirlpools with female dancers in the center of a stage. Another area was created as some sort of chill room. One of the two mainstages had some huge angel wings that lit up every now and then.

First artists we saw the whole set was Sidney Samson, great recognizable tunes and good atmosphere. After that we went to Marcel Woods and Armin van Buuren, which are always good in my opinion. and finally we watched a bit of Todd Terry and Housequake. Great evening with a mix of Club, House and Trance.
Food was good, two kind of pizzas, meat, curled fries, different fruits.

+food
+setting
+atmosphere
+sound

-the party really started @ around 12 o' clock. More than an hour after we arrived.
9.5 out of 10

Sidney Samson is the best imo :thumb:

saw Funeral for a Friend in London sunday night, was a laugh but nothing special, probably would have enjoyed it less if we hadnt been drinking for 8 hours prior to it starting.

Saw college were doing a trip to see Linkin Park in january but its sold out :(

We saw The Spice Girls Last night at the o2

I liked them, i know i should not but i did :)
They were looking so fit :D

oiii.. looks good. I would love to go to more of these events, but my m8s dont like to spend that much money on tickets.
Good lineup, although would be even better with Sidney Samson there.

Laidback Luke!! my days!

have fun tonight :)

bah you lucky tit..

i was late with tickets and now it's sold out so i was kinda annoyed.

*wow* :) been awesome
Q-Dance stage was a true piece of art with a very dutch flavor :) can't find any decent images of it though :P
so until you can watch my phone's crappy capture from too far away and without any proper lighting (since it wasn't dark yet :P).. and for those wondering, yes ofc it was actually spinning
and one of main-stage.... a pie, since it was 15th anniversary

Attachments

• Afb015.jpg
    Afb015.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Afb017.jpg
    Afb017.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 97
you mean this one Datel?

5.jpg

looks awesome except I don't like the music that is being played on the Q-dance stages.

flamingo nights and Dirty Dutch stage :nod:

some of the sets are already downloadble here

Last edited: