Colored Teams?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
How about this Idea? (yay, maybe odd)

Colored Teams?

We always play in Blue & Red Color, why not playing sometimes Green & Yellow? Maybe some clans have favorite Colors they want in a match?
(yay, BO wants always be blue, but we play 75% of the matches in red, fs)

So the Idea is, putting a feature in, where the clan can choose prior to the match setup (preferably in clan admin area in the database) the team color...

So we see sometimes Blue vs Yellow or Green vs Red :P

Just an Idea... What do you think?

Very nice idea :D

but cant see a lot of clans going for bright colours,
but its nice to have the option there

I can't see it happening for the following reasons:
  • Wouldn't be able to use Green/Yellow in IAS
  • Phil is too lazy
  • It would disadvantage a higher proportion of people (Red-Green Colour Blindness)
  • The League hasn't requested it as a feature
:P

I resent that second point, only cos its true :P

Its a nice idea, but at this stage my real priorities are fixing what problems remain in League Assault (mainly kicking ppl with bad connections on map start). Maybe I'll get time to put some new features in before work on Project ASII starts, but I can't make any promises. At the mo I'm stepping back from AS a little and spending some time doing other stuff. So anything outstanding wont be happening in a hurry :\ Soz.