College machines

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I used to enjoy (back in the day) walking into Dixons or Comet, and deleting the config.sys/autoexec.bat/command.com from the Win98 machines on display.

The poor IT guys in the morning must have been furious when an entire row of demo computers failed to boot into the shitty Dixons demo.

Martz said:
I used to enjoy (back in the day) walking into Dixons or Comet, and deleting the config.sys/autoexec.bat/command.com from the Win98 machines on display.

The poor IT guys in the morning must have been furious when an entire row of demo computers failed to boot into the shitty Dixons demo.

:rofl: ...oh the memorys :D

Martz said:

:lol: I used to change all the menu fonts to wingdings :P

Reactions: Mushroomhead
lol.... i work at a secondry school in it department. Yes, we will allow you to infect the schools computers with viruses/keyloggers, then we will see if the next person who uses pc complains that someone has changed his email password etc, all his files have been deleted and the pc reboots every 60 seconds. Btw, we use ps/2 adapters on our mice (come with mice, which cost about £3 in bulk for optical ones), reason is if you use ps/2 you can completely disable usb ports, stopping annoying ppl plugging usb drives in to try n steal software/copy pron onto drives :P . It also stops people complaining they can stop their usb drive.

If your doing an mcse you should know these things really :P

Used to buy a game froo my c64 at our dixons variant. Then copy the game, put it on a magnet and return it for a working game:cunt:

Lmfao @ Martz and Gen and Humph, our school is pretty anal too but there are things you can exploit, the absence of any sort of filtering within the network itself allows some port abuse. Also, I happen to know the password of a teacher with admin priviledges so if required I can just (ab)use that. My favourite is to kill explorer.exe and log off using key commands, never fails confuse the retards (this includes most of the IT staff who are clueless too). No wonder I dropped it at the first opertunity.