ClanBase

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jun 2, 2003
Relative
Why is their site so slow? I know I should probably post this on their own board but well, I can’t—because their site is currently down. :p

I figured someone here might know. ;)

I’m not just talking about today though. Whenever I’ve visited CB in the past (even before their current red-redesign done ages ago) it has been as slow as the preverbial crippled rat. It’s a conspiracy or something. :freak:

They have cancelled doing sponsoured lans so the money from that will be to upgrade the webserver.

There webserver/connection was/is terrible, and many (read very much :P) people visit their site, which makes it so terrible slow :O

The database server is overloaded, thats causes problems and creates slow browsing, allthough its very fast here atm.
The servers will be upgraded within the next couple of months so it should improve "soon"
Till then I suggest browsing it late at night hehe