cherrey blair

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
this dealing with a convicted fraudster then diening it then admiting it then phoning on his behalfe to explain why he shouldnt be extridited "but only in a friendly way to clarify the situation" then dieniing that then admiting it etc etc ...

where do you think these emails are bieng leaked from shurely a person in her position would be descrete in such matters ..

so what do you think is Mrs Blair daft and has been undescreet with her own email OR do you think it has been leaked by a member of the government to hurt blair

not asking if what she did was right or wrong coz thats a whole different ballgame

my guess is that number 11 has had a hand in the leaks seeing as old Tone and Gordon are bestest buddies i dont think....

Discuss

Last edited:
Umm, well, IMHO they are politicians. So, obviously and logically, they don't give a stuff about the oridnary voters, only how to feather their own nests.

Take Ms Booth as she prefers to be known professionally. She is a member of a "stable" of Barristers called "Matrix Chambers". Now, that stable only ever takes on cases where the Government is the defender.

Now, if I was a cynic, I might say that was because they know the government will always end up paying out, and bigtime.

She's already guilty of using her husband's political status to get jammy cases. Her own business notepaper now reads "From 10 Downing Street, the offices of Cherie Booth QC". Which is also wrong, and should not be getting done.

Its actually quite funny if you analyse all the "sleaze" from the two main parties:

With Labour, it is always money scandals. Quite funny for a party supposedly representing the poor to constantly be gilding its own lily with dodgy money.

With the Tories, it is always sex scandals. Dodgy spanish actresses, tights & oranges, etc...

With Labour, it is always money scandals. Quite funny for a party supposedly representing the poor to constantly be gilding its own lily with dodgy money.

usualy like that in most countreys, cant think of a better reason to vote liberal:lol:cant blame a guy for wanting to party fs:D