check it

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Heard about it before, and I can say that all evidence in there is genuine apart from the "confiscated videos" which I had not heard before.

I'm into conspiracies and this could either be something very big, or little more than a white lie to keep the public happy.

yawn, not being a balistics expert none of u would know would u. Smells like any other conspiracy, if the US gov was behind the crashes like it suggests then they wouldnt botehr with whatever, theyde just get some ppl to fly planes into buildings.

this is tripe ppl.

Last edited:
cyber-m said:
somthing odd about 11/9 if you ask me, i never believed the real story, somm else is behind it...

me neighter i always thoguht there was sommink wrong...cant figure out wat though

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 86
Useless said:
Gen76's ip was later traced to the whitehouse. He is now shelling walnuts in Botswana.
Quotiiii :rofl:
The hole in the wall seems kinda suspicous, since it went through armed concrete :o
:scream:

I guess you conspiracy theorists have a good explanation to where the plane and the ppl omboard is if it didnt crash into pentagon and there is NO civilian aircontrolls saying they've seen the plane go away from the destinated route and leave to place xxxx????

desdecado said:
I guess you conspiracy theorists have a good explanation to where the plane and the ppl omboard is if it didnt crash into pentagon and there is NO civilian aircontrolls saying they've seen the plane go away from the destinated route and leave to place xxxx????
They're on an island that's guarded by a giant bubble.