Cheater on DoG pubs...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shinon`

19x sshot!
Aug 21, 2002
Sprang-Capelle, NL
dunno who to contact, so i'll just post here.
a player called vcb1 is botting on your public server, he has some mini+sniper bot... i've demoed him... quality is really bad, but you can see he is botting...

Attachments

• naab.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Aye checked his ip

we know bout this fucker hes from outside uta community

80.192.129.* range banned on custom and std maps

can peeps give approx time when they spot bots easier to find ip on logs and quicker they banned then :)

gjob. Brajan and I caught a guy a few weeks ago botting by the name of MasterKiller.. he got banned. Not too many cheaters on DoG servers which is nice, and when they're caught they're taken care of. good work :thumb:

http://utassault.net/utstats/?p=match&mid=582160

Some lamers tho, like this guy "El Salad" who always comes onto the server and steals my nick/clantag.. could u ban him too please? That kinda lamery (nickstealing+flaming/teamkilling with stolen nick) is pretty obnoxious at the least :(

why are there actually no flags in dog costum? it's easier to recognize peeps..in the case with smantie it would be quite clear it's not him
There are flags on DoG Customs, there are no flags on DoG Standards. Standards has no flags for the same reason it still has Guardia in it, cause it's "standard". So then you would say "LeagueAS isn't standard either", yeah, but that's cause it's necessary, flags aren't really necessary. But when you say "hitsounds isn't Standard and neither is it necessary", I agree.

In other words: it's because there's no logic in the server's configuration and nobody really cares about it...

DoG Standards is based on a configuration that Scrote and I agreed on, and it will always be based on this.

The idea behind it is to have as little downloads as possible required to enter the server, allowing a newbie to just enter and play without having to sit through loads of downloads - Hitsounds is server-side only, which is why it's one of the few mutators allowed on standard maps.

Sounds logical enough to me.

btw, anyone who doesn't like Guardia can smb. IT'S THE BESTEST MAP EVAR! :P

DoG Standards is based on a configuration that Scrote and I agreed on, and it will always be based on this.

The idea behind it is to have as little downloads as possible required to enter the server, allowing a newbie to just enter and play without having to sit through loads of downloads - Hitsounds is server-side only, which is why it's one of the few mutators allowed on standard maps.

Sounds logical enough to me.

btw, anyone who doesn't like Guardia can smb. IT'S THE BESTEST MAP EVAR! :P

HELL i still want timos babys :D

why are there actually no flags in dog costum? it's easier to recognize peeps..in the case with smantie it would be quite clear it's not him

Well... even then I doubt it, people don't like common sense (I despise it!!1!), as if you can't tell from numerous binds, skin, ping, netspeed (it's set to B00B, how clever), the fact that I speak English and not Polish and don't say "Nope!" every 2 seconds should all give it away :P