Can we schedule our match please?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Supermic!

??????????????!
Nov 25, 2001
Sweden
I have tried to talk to natsi over icq. Took him 3 days b4 he answered my first question. :\
So I thought I would try your forums now.
Btw I asked if we could play 25th, 20:00gmt on our server.
The brilliant answer I got was "so looks like dispute, name your server"

... Not anything about if the date/time was ok.

It has been almost 2 days now since my second icq msg to him so I don't think we ever will book our match this month if you don't start to act a little faster.

+ since we played on server 4 last time. I think it wouldn't be more then fair if we chose server this time. Don't you agree?
We would like to play the match on server 5 because I think it's good for both clans.

I got a new date/time suggestion for you. Either 17th or 24th (both saturdays) at 20:00gmt.
I dunno if you remember but we can almost only play on weekends and we got all other weekends full already so I hope you can play one of these dates.

:confused:

which one 17th or 24th?
Stop drinkin' Finlandia a give me a real answer for once, fs :P

I'll book both and you can chose the one you want then... on server 5.

Original shite written by Supermic!
+ since we played on server 4 last time. I think it wouldn't be more then fair if we chose server this time.

I can't remember what server we played last time but if we played on server 4 last time then is it your turn to pick the server

lo X, interesting sig :D

thx to bin and aor for letting us chose server this time.

Can you please confirm 17th? Look like thats the best date/time we can play.
24th has already been booked at 20:00gmt.

confirmed

Last edited: