Can u plz....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
stop this fucking lag-cheating u stupid loosers !

some* pricks with low pings warp more than any american these days.

fuck off!

Last edited:
Hi Wish and Twnz, maybe give us the recipe so we can play on equal conditions?

I think the key is packet loss (or maybe not) - i saw many players with good f1 ping ~30 and packet loss jumping from 5%-10%

edit: i heard about line of code (dunno if its in .ini or .exe tho) that makes you look like warping but i think its bs

Last edited:
i heard about line of code (dunno if its in .ini or .exe tho) that makes you look like warping but i think its bs
the line is called "key=sshot". Ask Sausje, he knows how to perfectionize it. ;)

seriously, back in the good old days it was possible to lag with a certain command in your user.ini, dunno if it's possible even nowadays.

the line is called "key=sshot". Ask Sausje, he knows how to perfectionize it. ;)

seriously, back in the good old days it was possible to lag with a certain command in your user.ini, dunno if it's possible even nowadays.

Aliases[26]=(Command="sshot | getweapon sniper | fire | onrelease sshot", Alias=Autolag)
:sofa:

Tbh I doubt Wish and Twnz need any such thing :P They are both right cheating wankheads tho who should be sprayed in the eyes with second-hand emu diarrhoea.

well the way mc thinks of cheating i'm not sure his lil bro would be a happy person if he was cheating :D

one possible way to lag was described in 3 or 4 words by someone earlier (2 or 3 years ago at least, and i think it was this forum). it would suck to say a name now without mentioning what he said... and it would suck to say what he said as well... even though it is not a secret... and even if it was one... it is not hard to come up with that idea... well... it is not even an idea - it is so obvious...

but I will stop now. btw this whole posting would be completely useless, if I didn't add: i think nowadays you really have to be a bit :freak: to lag-cheat, so I somehow doubt that ppl are doing shit on purpose... but i don't play anymore and i dunno the playing community... so I can't really tell...

They all cheat m8. All of em. Now the click at the start of match rounds is to enable your lagbot. The match can't start unless all 12 players have it on.

well the way mc thinks of cheating i'm not sure his lil bro would be a happy person if he was cheating :D

Lagging isnt defined as cheating though as far as i know.

Twnz for example is on a stable connection with a very descent ping and rarely has any packetloss so his lag is somewhat hard to explain. It surely is a huge advantage because he stays alive far longer than anyone else. Therefore also kills a lot more because he doesnt have to respawn as many times and start running over and over again. There are quite a few players that have just as good aim but get killed more often because they dont lag as much (for example Salva, Riv, Dj).

Some ppl explain Twnz beeing hard to hit because he has such a 1337 movement. I agree the movement is very good but lagging is a totally different thing and many ppl noticed it and knows it just isnt about the movement. It´surely isnt about packetloss either so what the hell is it?

I find it funny the two so called (by many ppl) "best players in the league" both have such a dodgy behaviour(Needless to say... One of them more than the other though). Also Twnz used to be a cool guy but hanging arround with Wish totally changed his way of acting. Nowadays only developing his :lol: and :clap: bind abuser skills, copied directly from his great idol.

@ sneez: oh now i get it :P

vlcsnap-2009-10-03-16h57m13s61.png

do you know "the big bang theory"? i like it :party:

Twnz for example is on a stable connection with a very descent ping and rarely has any packetloss so his lag is somewhat hard to explain. It surely is a huge advantage because he stays alive far longer than anyone else. Therefore also kills a lot more because he doesnt have to respawn as many times and start running over and over again. There are quite a few players that have just as good aim but get killed more often because they dont lag as much (for example Salva, Riv, Dj).

Some ppl explain Twnz beeing hard to hit because he has such a 1337 movement. I agree the movement is very good but lagging is a totally different thing and many ppl noticed it and knows it just isnt about the movement. It´surely isnt about packetloss either so what the hell is it?

I find it funny the two so called (by many ppl) "best players in the league" both have such a dodgy behaviour(Needless to say... One of them more than the other though). Also Twnz used to be a cool guy but hanging arround with Wish totally changed his way of acting. Nowadays only developing his :lol: and :clap: bind abuser skills, copied directly from his great idol.

I didn't want to post anything tbh, but after reading this i'll just say a few lines.

First of, I dont think you realise the attitude you have these days that are causing a lot of people to dislike you. One of those people happens to be me actually because of what you've been saying behind my back. I won't go into that, I'll just stay on topic.

Right now, you're basically calling me a lagger, and I don't appreciate that at all. I don't hear anyone else complaining, it's always you. So unless you have some sort of fanclub of people that are claiming I lag or wish lags, stop accusing please.

You're the one that won't sign a pug when wish is signed because you assume you won't be able to frag him or win the pug if you do play. I guess he's also lagging all over the place, and his lag is also as you say "somewhat hard to explain."

Also, this clap, lol bind you're talking about, A lot of people use them, including you :)

(23:26:13) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:15) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:16) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:17) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:17) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:18) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:18) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : REbAM is now on BLUE
(23:26:18) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:19) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : REbAM left the game.
(23:26:19) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:19) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap:
(23:26:19) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : REbAM is now on BLUE
(23:26:20) (+utaPugRep) 10:00 : Moo: :clap: