Can some admin plz enlighten me plz...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blade

I love TaRgEt, he's my chocolate boy!
Mar 27, 2002
Denmark
We (NAC) played DoG yesterday (14th) and had the strange honor at playing NavaroneAL twice. But is U look at the server booking I see 7 maps each but NavaroneAL is not 1 of them though it's listed as additional map(s) As I see it when u chose to have a pilot map you chose 6 maps AND the pilot map...Does that mean we were "forced" to play it even if we in NAC didn't want too?

Match/practice: =]DoG[= vs [NAC]
Server: Match Server #2 (unreal://91.196.105.131:7787)
Date: Sunday - 14/06/2009
Time: 20:00 BST/GMT
Duration: 2 hours
Purpose: Standard Assault League Match
UTV: No
Maps for clan =]DoG[=: Ballistic Bridge Desolate][ GolgothaAL Golgotha][AL Submarinebase][ TheDungeon]l[AL
Maps for clan [NAC]: Ballistic DesertStorm Frigate Golgotha][AL HiSpeed Siege][ TheDungeon]l[AL
Additional Map(s): NavaroneAL

Been trying to repro this for the past 30 mins, but I can't see how this happened.

I can only guess that it has something to do with the lack of a trial map listed against June.

I've IM'd Deadboy to see if he can remember anything strange about booking, but I'm doubting he will recall that far back.

If you ever see a bonus map that shouldn't be there, simply edit your maps and it will re-check the booking and fix it.

Ok m8 I'll try keep that in mind next time but still strange the server overrules the maplist with an additional map :/ Oh well gg enway :)