can nrg just fuck off?!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dErzOnk

Jan 28, 2005
Berlin, Germany
I dunno whats wrong with this bullshit nrg - hes annoying me at STD, PRO and now also on 2on2... hes using lag on purpose, he can't even shedule fair... thats the UT story not to say what sensless stuff he writes in other subjects...

first man, fo! if you really wanna shedule use email... then leave b33r alone - i dont care if you can lag better than us
Any part of "fun" is lost when you bitch around playing us...

I'll reject 2on2 shedule cause i wait for month to play stable clans in that league - you just came up 5 days ago and want to play us? why? isnt there some other person you can annoy? if you want points then go for DR... they want to play...

AND wtf was this PRO shit man... you forced this match to not manage a 2nd one? Really senseless shit man!

So can this match be removed at 2on2 plz, TiJ just try to play someday... and we agreeed that will do this month...

Shedule was locked till now and nrg has nothing better to do then to wait till its open and pick us... WTF LAME!!!

And this is exactly why 2on2 league is so low on active clans, i bet nrg's 2on2 clan is not even lasting in the league... why you make the admins this work? only to play me? I DON'T LIKE YOU!

and NRG get some friends and stop comeing up to me...

dErzOnk

(and PS: stop crying at my teammates about me, everyone should know that i have no problem with normal ppl, your defnetly diffrent...)

Hi Girly :)

Play or Cry, not my prob u suck in ut and lose always, stop moaning me and aak and play or piss off nooblet!

;P

bai dont cry schatzi lol

GL ;P

k, even I know this thread shouldn't be posted here and isn't that convincing of an arguement. NRG is obnoxious though, as proven above ^^

lol, you dont like him but that doesnt mean u cant play the clans you are forced to or just not show up altho u have enough players...THAT is what's not fair and you know it...

dont be old and say things like he must arrange match with email...none in the league arranges match with email...u just ask the match arranger on irc msn or icq...thats it.

dont be childish both of you...

tbh nrg is a bit of a cunt to schedule against from what I've seen.. and i think we all know by now is he's a laggy cunt.. not like thats anything new tho is it?

acceptable rant imo!

klappe uzi fucking nooblet, u have always fucking lagg and pl and crys in matches ( all in uta knows that girly ) and u say me laggs etc haha go #cry :) stupid nerdo!

get a job and than get a isp (atm ur mum pay? :)

lol, you dont like him but that doesnt mean u cant play the clans you are forced to or just not show up altho u have enough players...THAT is what's not fair and you know it...

dont be old and say things like he must arrange match with email...none in the league arranges match with email...u just ask the match arranger on irc msn or icq...thats it.

dont be childish both of you...

yako, we played PRO... we also played guys at 2on2 league that wanted the 2k8 championship by playing one match... if i talk to nrg and hes flaming me - i just ban him at MSN/IRC/ICQ... and its not only that nrg but all his clan was flaming me for nothing...

I really tired to talk him, bit then i got also flamed by his clan? WTF thats why i don't want to chat him - and btw i have serveral clans i only contact via mail...

And i said that the match on PRO will not be played... but as he really wanted the bitch way i'll not give a default win... and wtf speaking of "fair" game on that PRO match?!
BTW the os. matcharanger is stony and i really like to talk to him...

And now: i want that this shit removed at 2on2 league TiJ and b33r tried shedule for month... if anyone can explain why this lamer has to pick b33r on 2on2 to enter the league?!?! It's pure bullshit!

I'm just so pissed - never ever was someone bitchy like nrg... isn't there a rule to say don'T massivly annoy others?

derz

League Rules said:
Challenges from clans may be removed without the consent of the challenger by contacting an administrator on the following conditions:
(1) Lowest Division Clans may only reject a challenge if they played that clan in their required matches last month or if it is in an optional match slot.
(2) Holding Zone clans may reject any challenge, administrators may remove the challenge if they feel the HZ clan is not active.
(3) If rejected the match will be required the following month - i.e the challenge is postponed, matches are rolled over. (unless one or both of the clans are: moved into a Pentagon division / leave / are inactive).
(4) If both clans want the challenge removed then it may be done without the above restictions
If you have problems with scheduling, contact the League Administration (best way here is IRC).
Just read quickly thorugh the rest of this thread and thought it was best to move it to chit-chat.

if i talk to nrg and hes flaming me - i just ban him at MSN/IRC/ICQ... and its not only that nrg but all his clan was flaming me for nothing...

I really tired to talk him, bit then i got also flamed by his clan? WTF thats why i don't want to chat him - and btw i have serveral clans i only contact via mail...
-----------------------------------------------

dont talk shit idiot!

u nerd flame me always ! last time we want shedule u say #1 me say no #5 than u flame me fo etc. i go bas and tell him what doing now, than i give ur server 1 and mine 5 in clan dispute and we win with aak #5 than u say fo idiot we dont play u blabla, u want looks good in this thread what? but u the idiot and u dont want play #5 was we won, bas and met knows this and now fo, and leave me alone!

u are a littl cryer, pro as we must play.. what u to, dont show up and cry more and flame

<[^dErzOnk^]> du behinderter spasstie ich warte seit monaten auf ein match gegen manche clans und jetzt kommt son fuck an, ich werde nicht getgen aak spielen just fuck off!
<cranK> musst aber :)
<cranK> wir fordern
<cranK> also punkte freiwillig oder wir ownen euch
<[^dErzOnk^]> deine mutter muss mal wieder

thats real face from sweety zonk!

maybe u can read his flame german shit

klappe uzi fucking nooblet, u have always fucking lagg and pl and crys in matches ( all in uta knows that girly ) and u say me laggs etc haha go #cry :) stupid nerdo!

get a job and than get a isp (atm ur mum pay? :)

This is why no one likes you, -nrg-

im a bit sad to read so much crap written by nrg. i thought u used to be a nice person but reading this is fucking annoying.

everyone got an opinion and u cant flame everyone who does not agree with you.
uzi and smant didnt say anything evil except "we dont like you" ok and the word "cunt"
do you really need to exaggerate that much? bit poor tbh...