Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - FREE (TRYOUT THIS WEEKEND)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dErzOnk

Jan 28, 2005
Berlin, Germany
Hi lads,

maybe you all already know... maybe you're not interested...

But i was surprised to read at german website that MW2 will be Free Tryout for a Weekend... i've never played that game and like to try it... but spending 50-20€ for it... i really don't know if it's worth it...

All you need is a Steam Account (i made my first one and hope i can get the crap off my PC again)

and then download the 11GB!!! (Start pre-download now and from 0GMT @ 9.04.10 till 24GMT @ 11.04.10 you can play it...)

more info and steam download link here:

http://store.steampowered.com/news/3674/

greetings dErz

(btw, i just have only sunday to play this :( - maybe some of you play then too and want to Group up... i dunno if it's like BF2142 and you can ingame buddys, chat and VoIP ? Also is my steam Account my Nick in the game?)

mw2 is just crap.

the sp is boring and the mp is full of cheaters with a ridiculous match making system. like i stated above,, its crap

I believe that by default your nickname in game will be that of your account name. However, you can change your nickname by going to the "Community" tab and on the right there is a "Edit My Profile" link. The account name however cannot be changed. Any games assigned to your account cannot be removed, they either appear in your "installed" list or "not installed" list. Steam can be removed using add/remove programs.

I like to play in mp mode but as bart said it is full of cheaters and match making system is ridiculous...

i not really experienced and cheaters... but a lot of Pros fucking n00bs... but as i was a total newbie i think now i really have some fun at matches and i'm not allways last in scoreborad nor i get fragged 1sec after spawn ;)

i kinda like this shit ;)

greetz derZ

after a few games I was mostly on the top in scoreboard on domination mode :)
try it, you must use, imo, the fastest things you have unlocked, like maraton and others perks that make you run faster and all the time

Shut up Bert.

Single player is flipping amazing, as good if not better as MW1, but definately shorter. Wouldn't pay the full retail price just for the single player purely due to its length, but it was a present so yay!

Singleplayer is fkin awesome! And multiplayer is good too, there are some cheaters here and there, but you can still d0ng them :P Matchmaking system is a bit shit and goes wrong from time to time, but that doesn't mean that it isn't a good game. I picked it up for 36euros and thought it was a more than reasonable price.

Shut up Bert.

Single player is flipping amazing, as good if not better as MW1, but definately shorter. Wouldn't pay the full retail price just for the single player purely due to its length, but it was a present so yay!

your luck that i promised Xb7 and Gazz not to flame their loverboy!

Ye, i was so amazing by the gameplay that i nearly fall asleep. The best moment was clearly as my objective was to defend thriee restaurants. And run back and forth ((c) Fedde le Grand) between those three buildings. :yawn:

Such triggershooters are not mine anymore.
it was cool 1990is or even maybe early 2000ish, but today they are stupid and boring. Atleast for me.
You get to a spot, zillion enemies come - which you kill in an fast pace battle where they shoot at you from every angle - and then you run to the next "trigger" and more enemies come.
Between this you hide and wait till your health is back up.

Come on, this is boring.

And compared to MW1 the multiplayerpart of MW2 is a joke. Dont support IW for such a crappy product!

Last edited:
I divorced him long ago Bart, feel free to abuse away.

I have only played MW2 on the xbox and i didnt bother finishing the single player campaign, however I enjoy playing the MP! That is until some 10 yo kills me 5 times in a row and the boasts about it in some whiny high pitched noise :lol:

I divorced him long ago Bart, feel free to abuse away.

I have only played MW2 on the xbox and i didnt bother finishing the single player campaign, however I enjoy playing the MP! That is until some 10 yo kills me 5 times in a row and the boasts about it in some whiny high pitched noise :lol:

Yeah but who got the house!! :fingers:

Yeah I can understand why it would be annoying to be taunted by someone who sounds as ridiculous as yourself.

Gimp.

Your opinion Bart!

I thought it was a really good game and I think its the first FPS game that I've enjoyed on a console for a long time. Single player was short but still had fun going through it and best part is playing two player Special Ops missions! Very challenging on hardest difficulty. Haven't played online much coz I don't wanna get shot from 15 different directions

Yeah but who got the house!! :fingers:

Yeah I can understand why it would be annoying to be taunted by someone who sounds as ridiculous as yourself.

Gimp.

But got deported back to France.

Yeah, well its not as bad as it as it could be as I had to get used to your pre-pubescent voice long ago :p:

Tart.

;)