Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

just started playing the game :P
bit difficult as it's not red vs blue I keep killing everythign thats moving lol :P

I think you will love it m8 :D right up your street this game haha killing anything that moves :p Serial Killer

come play with me and geo sometime we did start some new cars i was GeRoY lvl 10 and he was Warmaker lvl 7 or summit we will bring our lowe lvl chars so u dont feel picked on :P

Looks okay aslong as they include a wide weapon range like COD4 and also include perks.

yeah i agree cod 2/3 they put 2 mutch effort into tanks and stuff if they spend more time on actual player its self then it will be win win :D

im starting to like the game for real now. Only bad thing is the sometime long respawn time :P
Now I just need to learn the maps :D
The challenge system and bonus things are great lol. Falling off a certain height I got bonus for survivng a high jump :P

im starting to like the game for real now. Only bad thing is the sometime long respawn time :P
Now I just need to learn the maps :D
The challenge system and bonus things are great lol. Falling off a certain height I got bonus for survivng a high jump :P

Nice :) thought you would like it , is best COD thats been released. The game gets better and better online as you go up the ranks and when rank 55 the game begins. Also single player game rocks and i rarely do single player modes in any game.

Im using overkill and ranking all me sniper rifles so i get the gold Dragunov so dont be fooled with me low kill count just now i aint using me assault rifles :p. If you check back few posts peaceys HLSW username is there aswell.

Whats your addy etc u using so i can add u ?

Last edited:
you have ts or something? I find it boring to play without ts :P
But I'm not sure if I will understand you lot. Geo is scottish they sound weird :P