<)C0(> recruiting!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i didnt read anything in this thread about macho joining, in fact we almost forgot about him

the idea of coming back is less appealing with macho singing again :(

Lol well propain told me to say that im might be interested in joining you guys and make a trial for you guys in one week or so after you reorganized ....

I said " Well i can do it but it seems abit gay because i just told you that here propain!"

But he said "Thats the spirit in C0 m8!"

so well now im not sure ... :rofl:

Last edited:
^A§^ said:
Lol well propain told me to say that im might be interested in joining you guys and make a trial for you guys in one week or so after you reorganized ....

I said " Well i can do it but it seems abit gay because i just told you that here propain!"

But he said "Thats the spirit in C0 m8!"

so well now im not sure ... :rofl:

well <)C0(>'s methods might seem complicated to you as an outsider, but once your inside the empire of our great clan you will see what great knowledge our methods are based on...

so... erm that means ..uhm just keep bugging pp over icq and we will see ya pretty soon... ;)

btw agree with what pp sayed in the first post.. if 1 wants to trail for us but is not willing to use/ speak/ or sing ( uh morph ;) ) over TS .. he can just pretty much forget my vote... :whip: