Bullshit, he wrote

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Played Humph...not many people take time to protest about sommat they believe in! Easy to bitch about it to friends and collegues, but that is all it is if you can not back it up in action.... nice one

:)

I must say, I count myself lucky that I don't have someone as
infuriatingly misguided and uninformed as yourself trying to write my
laws for me.

he he he Liked that bit a written kick in the groin, nicely done :thumb:

Pete said:
Oh yes this comes STRAIGHT out of the Koran. I can look it up for you if u really want. Its not in the Bible, im 100% sure :) Their actions are based on verses coming out of the Koran, backing their suicide-bomb-attacks up.

Looked it up yet? Still waiting..

Can I just point out that what has been said about the Koran here is an utter lie. In the Koran it preaches that you should show love "for your brother men who belive in a single god" (or something similar) and yes that's right that means Jews and Christians as well as Muslims. Some "scholars" prefer to ignore such parts as they do not fit with their interpritation of it. Islam is not a fundamentally violent religion, it is interpretations of it, Christianity and Judaism are the same, look at what happened in Northern Ireland and what is happening in Palestine, all religions are able to be corrupted by preachers who abuse their influence. So please do not victimise and deplore entire religions before you know anything about them. Buddhism is the best religion in that respect, in Buddhism it is the ultimate sin to harm any living creature by your actions both directly and indirectly. The closest to extremism Buddhism gets is those monks who burn themselves alive in protest (or at least try).

Anyway, with that cleared up, great email Humph, that guys response says it all, I'm tempted to spam the fucker but I think a more educated response would be in order. Basically you owned him speechless, he tried to use other peoples arguments to save his ass but those arguments themselves were flawed, the stuff about the sims 2 is a complete nonsense, sure you could paint in genitals if you wanted to on the skins after removing the blur but if you take that kind of initiative then you are clearly already "corrupted". Hell how innocent do they think kids of today are, I knew what sex was at 7 ffs, by 12 I was fingering a chick behind a curtain at a disco, all of this was long before I even heard of the sims or other corrupting games :rolleyes:, I was still playing joyous little games like transport tycoon. Give it a rest. At our school we got sex ed at 12 ffs, who do these people think they are talking about corrupting 13 year olds? Tomorrow I am going to open fire on him via email and I will not rest till he responds to me in person.

Reactions: Sauron and smark
nice m8.. nice debating.. you left the guy speechless

"If you are really so prude as to find this "objectionable", then you
are as childish as those you seek to protect." i liked that one :)

damocles said:
you have to be so stupid to believe that

i always wonder how come there are so Manny stupid people on this planet

yet you moan bout muslims taking holland over.. :nono:

NiGhT_owl said:
LoL, i wonder if hes attually played any of those games! Must check to see if he finds rollacoaster tycoon, EVIL aswell LOL
Since you can haxor rollercoaster tycoon to drop people in lakes and delibratley kill them on rides via bad design I think it's clearly a game that should be rated 18+ as it is blatantly just a thinly veiled terrorist training game.

Reactions: Martz