BooM :( vs :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

let me tell you a story about my first event in bod being my trial in form of a 1on1 match vs malf

well i guess you can all imagine how it was :D
i have never been owned so hard before and obly very few times since

i got to know you as one of the best players in uta and tbh i always feared the day you leave us for a better clan, but as i see now ive known to few about you :)

all my best wishes for what you do now and i hope that you will come back and be active again in the near future :)

and i cant really deny what you said about me, tho i dont know how i came to this honour :D
but it sounds very interessting so tell me more about it ;)

:wave:

sad to see u go :(
u were definately one of the more skilled uta players :mingun:

WKD - sweetest UT lady, much better then me (huh, i mean - friendlier, just dig up Inferno vs WKD stuff)
:rofl:

:wave: :(

Originally posted by Ufie
Could never forgive u for the pain u caused Xena but least u've admited to all the aliases we knew u were neway :P

gl in rl :D

nah :) u cant know all my aliases

strange thing so - when I change name, I play better.. for few weeks. then I need to go through same procedure again

as for pain, imo Mark Twain said - God invented new troubles, so that we could succeed in forgetting old ones

anyway, braincells never regenerate.

and also - I dont leave UT, or ICQ or something like that..
I just feel, that I am way toooo chaotic to be in clan
whats the point of being in clan, if I never able to make to matches?
I better leave spot for someone who deserves it better

U could quote forever in an attempt to shift blame. At the end of the day some of the stuff u did was funny and took a lot of imagination.

However, picking on someone purely cos they're overweight was downright bitchy. I helped sort out the mess afterwards, and as I've said many times u don't know how ppl will take wot u say or do and u could be affecting them a lot more than you think.

I don't hate u as a person or nething cos I don't know u. I can only judge u on what u did to xena unfortunately.

If you don't think that was wrong - fair enuf :)

Drop the insults at me tho cos I couldn't give a shite wot u think of me :D I have never done wot u have done to ppl so I can live with being me :)

and a clanmate of yours told me who u were after the xena incident so I can only go on the list of aliases he gave me :D so wot other names u use? ;)

I'm not fighting with u neway I wished u luck cos thought u were leaving :)

U chose to reveal ur aliases in here so I assumed that commenting on them was wanted :)

Ah well she apologized for it. She compared me with a Trash Bin as I can remember :lol:. Though indeed what she did to Xena was worse. But the past is the past

Dragon - being adept of fair play everywhere

WTF does that mean????

Protocol - sadly, i dont know u very well, but I am 100% sure u r good guy

Thats true you dont know him :P sadly your 100% wrong (That was aimed at him dont htink im being sarcastic towards you Malf)

U could quote forever in an attempt to shift blame. At the end of the day some of the stuff u did was funny and took a lot of imagination.

However, picking on someone purely cos they're overweight was downright bitchy. I helped sort out the mess afterwards, and as I've said many times u don't know how ppl will take wot u say or do and u could be affecting them a lot more than you think.

I don't hate u as a person or nething cos I don't know u. I can only judge u on what u did to xena unfortunately.

If you don't think that was wrong - fair enuf :)

Drop the insults at me tho cos I couldn't give a shite wot u think of me :D I have never done wot u have done to ppl so I can live with being me :)

and a clanmate of yours told me who u were after the xena incident so I can only go on the list of aliases he gave me :D so wot other names u use? ;)

I can find 1000+1 reason to justify myself.. but it aint gonna happen :) If talk about Xena accident - we both were wrong. Actually - in any rite, both sides are somehow wrong. But I am not to justify myself :) I am just sorry for "lame" move from my side... At first I thought wrong way, and even if u would say me than, that "u wrong", I wouldn't understand it. Only later on, I tried to put myself to her place and felt sorry. Felt. I "could" be more clever before, but hell... We all learn from mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes are painful not only for subject, but for surroundings as well..

I admit - when I am angered, my attitude totally and completely suck :) Its prolly coz of temperament (not sure if its right english word,but seems ok to me).. But I didnt want to get apology. I wanted to ask for it, coz as I said - I felt I did wrong.

Lets get over it, done things is done, and quoting religious stuff - I will get what I deserve, sooner or later :) :P

I'm not fighting with u neway I wished u luck cos thought u were leaving

U chose to reveal ur aliases in here so I assumed that commenting on them was wanted

thanks for no fighting.. I am much more prone to fight nowadays (well - I think so, or better say - I believe so.. Not sure what prank can make my silly attitude)
As about leaving.. well.. Literally, I left already few month ago. Just wanted to stop teasing clanmates when they think they got member, but this member is always having other stuff at matches time.

to be continued (fs 4000 characters limit)