Boogies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WKD

mIRC slappa :(
Jun 10, 2001
I was just wandering what bogies actually are??
What are they made off and whats there purpose (some wierd replies for that one), cause i was lead to believe from a young age by my dad that they were bits of brain "gone-off" that just roll out through your nose...is there any truth bhind that?

this is very boring, but:

your nose more or less acts like a filter, to filter out the worst dirt and dust from the air you inhale, so it doesn't go into ur lungs and clutter them up, you have millions of tiny hair the air is sucked thru, partly to heat it up as well, that and the snot in your nose capture dirt particles.... thats what ya boogies are...

Actually they r, most of the booger is dead braincells and muchus from the brain membranes and stuff llike that.

Tasty arent they:evil:

Dont humans only use 19% of their brain??
Or in Apocs case less:D

Nah learned it in school:)

19% is way to high, think it was something like 8% when ur sober and 11-13% when ur on lsd(yes acid, i can testify to it to =))

So you aint gonna compete with me anymore spamming out these and UTA forums when we both around and bored?:eek: