blaBlabLaBlaA

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

damn, caught out by the fine print again.....this is just like that time i thought i was getting a perfectly innocent car insurance package, but ended up having to do a stripshow in front of the Board of Directors. ffs.....

on the bright side, i have a very comprehensive car insurance package at a very reasonable rate :D

ud be surprised how many times that "stripshow" clause is mentioned in the most everyday documents....just checked my television warranty the other day, turns out i have to give a show to the Sony Board of Directors on the 7th April ffs

Originally posted by VooDoo
ud be surprised how many times that "stripshow" clause is mentioned in the most everyday documents....just checked my television warranty the other day, turns out i have to give a show to the Sony Board of Directors on the 7th April ffs
Your obviously a prime target (victim) of consumer research:lol:

Executive of end user license agreement division.

Aye, that would make a perfect future job:D

u dont get paid well, but it has its perks :D

better check my warranties from now on, last thing i want is to go in for another show and see Natsi in the room ffs....:eek: