Best TV-Series lateley?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

in no specific order.
dark angel
scrubs
buffy the vampire slayer
charmed
friends
A-team
fresh prince in bel air

Well I didn't watch television most of my life. But the times I did and the series I am 'getting my hands on' at the moment.

1) Faulty Towers
2) *MASH*
3) Hill Street Blues
4) Monty Python
5) The old 'Enterprise' crap series, but I love it
Serveral Dutch series, I won't bother you with it, childhood memories

At present after watching 24H, which I like and despise (Keither is seriously boring, his voice is soooo utterly boring. 'We need to set up a hard perimeter, you need level 6 clearance for that' what ever) I fell in love with Spooks, Spooks is great especially when you watched 24H. I also like Lost, dunno why when watching it I think this is crap, but it is addictive. Strange, television. What annoys me with Lost is the cast, all beautifull and politically too correct.

I also dig Alan Partridge :) I don't like Little Brittain, saw it a few times in a hotel when traveling, 'I'm a lady' is really funny. But the rest is sooo predictable and boring. Predictable in the sense that they follow unwritten rules to the lettter (repetition) without adding anything to it in my opinion. Well 'I'm the only gay in 'Penbrworthslritichsts' ' Is very good, I do have to admit that.

'"Do not mention the war" :lol:

1) Knightrider
2) A-Team
3) Dukes of Hazard

BRaiNRaiN said:
just watching some episodes of prison break. Some new serie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455275/

thats really wicked as well. And some people call it better than lost. Dunno that yet, but it sure is good.

I finished watching the first 7 episodes a few weeks back but can't find anything more... It's a cool scenario but seriously cheesy and should have been finished in 5 episodes already :p

Firefly
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Firefly
West Wing

I like Mythbusters too :) But dont watch mych of it

But I also dont have a TV so I tend to watch these a series at a time on DVD - no adverts, no waiting a week to see what happens :)