Best AS-player in leaguehistory?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeah Charles was and is an excellent player, lost a bit of touch the french fry has ;)

Oh, another one left out: for final obj. whoring, greg aka ghost is well solid and is up there with anyone playing f00ked out of his brain... :D

McNeill said:
No it was about great players in this league and commending them for thier contribution.

Dont see how you make it about me....
Sorry.. Wasnt meant to attack u at all! Just thought the topic has changed from topic since it was started. And i think its better that u give out tips and tricks to ppl to learn from, than looking who is the best UT players.

After HOGO, TuT , MC :

Return of the MAck
HAggis
PSY
Unseen
Konnan
XB

Old Clan m8s i liked as TEAMPLAYERS:

Immaculate_Sal
^G^
The_Avatar
Snee
Japster
MrMercenary
LuN^a^TiC
sKull
IIris
Ov3rminD
Mido
Lawless
Therapy

From my Clan atm :

True_Nemesis
Crysak
Termi

obrero was defenitely the best attacker for quite a long time in mi5 (whereas konnan and general where better defenders). before i made the mistake of recruiting them, i owned you all (especially the raging nrg) :D some time before that kapten sweden and spiritguide beat everyone one a good day :D devil was just the best at surprises (hammering and sniping his way through matches before anyone else) :D and when mi5 had to recruit someone in a minute for a match against mod, and picked up anna, she made quite an impression on most i believe :D (if it was a she..., always been a bit suspicious)

FluidEye said:
obrero was defenitely the best attacker for quite a long time in mi5 (whereas konnan and general where better defenders). before i made the mistake of recruiting them, i owned you all (especially the raging nrg) :D some time before that kapten sweden and spiritguide beat everyone one a good day :D devil was just the best at surprises (hammering and sniping his way through matches before anyone else) :D and when mi5 had to recruit someone in a minute for a match against mod, and picked up anna, she made quite an impression on most i believe :D (if it was a she..., always been a bit suspicious)

hmm i think at that time spyro was unmatched, he was a bit weird tho...

Hector said:
OK, quicker to ask YOU who ISN'T the best player in the league.

Well Hector , its lame point this one but ok...

If you think in a league with lots of people only 1 or 2 guys play good then im sorry but open your eyes ...

You can have guys that are the best minigunners , best snipers , rocketlauncher users , tricks man etc etc etc...

So well may be you should learn to respect ppl opinion unstead of say shits like that !

The_Specific said:
So well may be you should learn to respect ppl opinion unstead of say shits like that !

You're talking loco.

If I start respecting your opinion then everyone will expect me to respect their opinion as well. Where would that end? You want my respect you better earn it in noobflak you noob.

:flack:

hmmm, i only played with him in the original AS world cup but Tank (don't remember what clan he was in, might've been MoD) seemed to be quite good. imo he was the biggest reason the Canadian team did so well

thinking of the world cup brings back some great memories :)
i remember we used the first overlord hammer launch (the one on the ramp right below the gun) against one of the uk teams and they were wondering how we beat it so quickly :lol:
ah the good old days :)

Most of great pwners have quit most prob and then there is still all those pwners that play in underground private server en dat. so weee never see em ;)