banned ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that deffently made my day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw, what's the reason of my ban ?
u think i have haxed ur stats ? :rofl:

all i've done is bein an objectif whore and watch my kill/death ratio, that's where is my abuse, to have actually pld the game .. :lol:
by abuse i mean that there are only few stuff that gives points, in fact, rank only increase if u play 2 positions (1 for attack, 1 for def)
when i've notice how lame those rank were i have just "abused" them to get a couple account @ top, and we all know i'm NOT the top player lol

i hope u have a better reason for this ban , as for now u just react like a 12 years old kid, i mean, i can't beleive someone who do all this stuff react so poor, that's prolly the best joke moment i had this whole month, thx :lol:

another reason to keep your ban is your attitude

[21:26] <utaBot3> 10:00 : weirdoisasucker!: have u seen that moron weirdo who banned me from his stats ? he thinks i have haxed them LOL

when u throw a stone in water, it make noise, but that must be hard for u to get, brajan.
i find myself pretty nice in that sentence tbh, i dunno how u can browse UTA forum without having an heart attack will all those hard words :(

of course DB, if u pay for the stats server then u are free to do what u want, but do not exept people who get banned to be nice with u, especially when the reasons are a whole pile of bs :cool:

let's see .... i'm an admin, i'm a DOG member ..... i'm in a right place.

Im chilled m8

Just dont like peeps that drive new players away thats all

look at stats all the french ones are opium

http://www.utassault.net/utstats/?p=ext_rank&gid=1

thats really gonna want make new peeps stay

and hes too scred to ventre off DoG std maps which was created to bring in new blood

like any new players would care if he swapped to def on some maps

like new players go check out these stats as soon as they have finished playing on the server

like they would care a french person is in the top #20

like banning people from servers is keeping 'blood in UTA'

like admitting stopping a pro clan getting champs through means of lameness and then trying your best to deny it in a thread later is trying to keep blood in UTA

etc...etc..

btw, if DoG standard maps was created to 'bring in new blood', I suggest you change the server name in order to alert people of the reason for this server

Status
Not open for further replies.