banned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 days ban for posting a link to a web site (on purpose or by accident) which uses IE exploid/s to infect a pc with an trojan. sorry about that, but that's what i think is the correct way to deal with that.

FS, i was so stupid that i clicked on the link, worked for almost 40min and 3 reboot's before the virus was deleted.....

The virus was deleted, but it droped some files with the virus in, so every time i was usening Notepad.exe, it tryed to infect me again.. :(

FYI : Virus name : TROJ_NATALI.A

sneaky said:
2 days ban for posting a link to a web site (on purpose or by accident) which uses IE exploid/s to infect a pc with an trojan. sorry about that, but that's what i think is the correct way to deal with that.

Out of my business but keep in mind the virus makes Mirc spam the link autom. on all the channels the user is in...

aha, well, for educational reason the ban will stay active anyway :P

people should start thinking twice before they click on links they don't know and they should think three times when using IE (which still has a lot of holes even when totally patched)

well, we are nice people ;)
404.gif

it wasnt exactly a link with an exe file or something was it? he really couldn't know that it was a virus before clicking it... keeping the ban is miles away from being educational.

Ice said:
it wasnt exactly a link with an exe file or something was it? he really couldn't know that it was a virus before clicking it... keeping the ban is miles away from being educational.

Nop, no .exe file, just a link to a web page. That was infected........

He is unbanned...............

(please don't do it again, gave me a headache for 40min.... :lol: .. :D )

using IE is almost a reason to keep a ban permanent :P /me looks at spiff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.