bad news, or good depending on who u are

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: löööl

[c]
kawada.gif
[/c]

EVIL Kawwwyyy boyze SAZ -> YUO Allze da SUKAZ!!! I ZE DA MEKAH BOTD SUFFA - ze da NRK WILL DA OWz0R jOO !!! IZE DA LOLALL MIHGTA AMDIN =]]] I ze da workah hardze to keepah LAEGUE ( WOWZE da AWFULLLze - lookda RICORDZE =]]] Yoy - werez da RICORD OV ME COmpletah CTF-FACEY inda 10 secnodze I SEnT???) - chanze da emilay ov da MIXPIE to da MINEY!!! Ize ALZO da makey FLAMEZ, ze da NOBODI DIEZ FORM COLD =]

Sat Muppid saz -> Keepah goodze workey lololol roflmaololalololol - zerez da HOT lreday, FLAMEY ADMINZE =]]]]

Yoyoyoy =]

Re: bad news, or good depending on who u are

:lol: I wish that was me.......he's much better looking :lol:

:evil: Kawwwyyyy

Light.....sorry to hear that....really hope you get your ass out of the @#%$ asap! UTAS without you would somehow be like Star Wars without Darth Vader...you know ;)

@ Timo....i didn't just leave..i said "Goodbye" :) And you see, time and time again i take a look in here and very seldom i even post something. It's just that i found the winner of my personal UT vs. RL battle once and for all.

lolololol@kaw :lol:

I lööööve self irony :)

u da killa tit

Sad muppet in da house
but sad can you guess my new spam saying ?

i dont think so !
mwahahahahahahahahahahha
DA KILL TIT

Yoy? wtfze!!!

yoyoyoy =]]] cze da LihgTITITingidze andah Kawwy byo kan makah BIG MONSEY!!!! Yoyoyoy =] Azkey mea hwo =]]]]]

ffs Kawa: can you make any posts without editing them and removing all the juicy stuff :lol:

:lol: dont worry Martz... I will make backups next time :evil:

:rollin: i was wondering about that myself:lol: :lol:

:lol: Sorry m8........it really was all pointless flaming. Me and Cece back and forth.....we sorted it out on ICQ, so I saw no point in leaving it up.

Kawada :)evil: Kawwy) taking over where Lightning left off :lol:

U spawny slaaaaag!!!!!

:lol:

You can guess by Pepe's posts what Kawwy was saying though because I love to quote people :evil:

:lol: @ Cece

Kawada :)evil: Kawwy)

Damn that means I won't have Lee Lee to play in any more 1v1 duels :/

Anyone wanna step in?

Can i have a head start?